Thursday, 18 June 2009

DDCC challenge 53

This week's Dutchdare Card Cahllenge is a colour inspiration, and there is a fab stamp up for grabs.

This is my interpretation:

I focused on the lime and blue colours and the flowers in the photo. I watercoloured the image and layered it using my nesties. I chose some floral dp to tie in with the wallpaper in the photo and the pink relpicates the pink flowers. I punched some flowers and a swirl and added pearls and a butterfly charm. Its quite pastelly for me!!
Do have a look at the other Design team interpreatations and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Suagr Nellie Country Garden
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Magnolia
Embellishments: punched flowers and swirl, ribbon, pearls and charm from stash

5 comments:

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pastel colours and the layout x

Jenny x

cheryl said...

this is such a beautiful card love the colours you have used goes so well together love cheryl xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh great take on the colours. Lovely. Kim

nessy said...

wow what inspiration!! gorgeous card cathy ~that image is so pretty!!
vanessa xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful colours and love the gorgeous image.
luv
Debby