Saturday, 20 June 2009

SCSC challenge 37

This week's challenge is a colour challenge - Pink and Green. The pink bit was always going to be a challenge for me LOL!!


I coloured Tilda in using my promarkers and inked the edges in pink and green ink. I inked the edges of the white dp in pink and green and added punched flowers with pink tinged roses in the middle and pink ribbon. I punched some smaller flowers and added them to the bottom corner of the image, using pastel green pearls for the centre.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda with Rose
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: BAsic Grey Urban Prairie
Embellishments: punched flowers, tea roses, ribbon and pearls from stash

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie this is just beautiful love that image and your great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Karen said...

Gorjus card Cathy. Really pretty.

Love Karen x

Anonymous said...

a wonderful cards Cathy, fabulous colours and papers. hugs rachxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

i know it's hard for you being pink but it's beautiful

hugs jane x

Artyjen said...

Sweet card.......thanks for the inspiration.
xoxo

Riet said...

Wowww Cathy,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy, I love the layout and your beautiful flowers hugs Jill xx

cheryl said...

this is beautiful hun your colouring is brill to such a great combintaion love cheryl xxxxxx