Monday, 8 June 2009

My Birthday Candy

This candy is now closed.
Life has been hectic today so Beth will draw the name out of the hat tomorrow - when I have written 157 names out LOL

This post will stay at the top of the page until Monday 8th June. Please scroll down for new posts.

Im 40 today!! So to celebrate I am offering a little blog candy for you ...



All this is up for grabs

  • 3 stamps, including a Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller
  • 6x6 Basic Grey Boxer pad
  • 40 assorted Prima Crazy Daisy flowers
  • some spacer and a pack of charms
  • Papermania adhesive gems (blue)
  • Paper distresser (one of my favourite tools!)
  • lots of ribbon from my stash

There will some little surprises too.

All you need to do is leave a post here and link it back on your blog. You don't have to be a follower. I will post worldwide, but can't accept anonymous comments as all the names will go into a hat for Beth to draw.

The draw will take place on Monday 8th June, when I get back from holiday.


154 comments:

Lorraine A said...

OOh what fabulous candy Cathy !!
Hope you're having alovely holiday and a wonderful 40th :-) I hear the weather is lovely over there so am sure you're making the most of it :-)

I will post a pic link on my blog of course :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-)
Lorraine x x

Crafting Diva said...

Wow Cathy wonderful candy thank you so much for the chance to win these great goodies. Hope you have a wonderful birthday and as they say life begins at 4o!! I have added a picture link on my blog and thanks again

Lena Katrine said...

Happy birthday, Cathy!

Great candy your offering!

Whishing you a lovely holiday!

Hugs, Lena

Jo Hopwood said...

Happy birthday Cathy! Hope you have a lovely break x Jo

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Cathy! Hope you have a fabulous day...and holiday!
Gorgeous candy...have put a photo and link in the sidebar on my blog - thanks for the chance to win!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

i didn't know it was your 40th!

a very happy birthday and hope you enjoy your day

hugs jane x

Татьяна Шаргородская said...

Hello! Congratulations to you! I've linked your candy on my sidebar under the section "Blog Candy". http://scrapmooooon.blogspot.com
Thanks for a chance to win!

Tanya

Karen said...

WOW ! Fantstic candy Cathy, hope you have a wonderful birthday a nd a great holiday.

here's my link to your candy.

Love Karen xxx

Caroljenks said...

Hi Cathy :)
Fantastic candy - hope your birthday is a good one and have a great holiday - off to link your candy on my blog :)
Carol x

cbee said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great candy! I've linked it to my blog.
Greetings from Vienna,
Caro

Kim. said...

Happy Birthday Cathy and hope you have a lovely holiday.
I have added this gorgoeus candy (that I would so love to win) to my sidebar and I am already a follower.
Kim xXx

~Isabell~ said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cathy, Happy birtyhday tooo youuuuuuuu. I hope you're birthday turned out lovely. The blog candy is fabolous and i cross my fingers. I have linked you're candy on my blog.

Regards

Isabell-Taranita (Norway)
http://krimsogkrams.blogspot.com/2009/05/cathys-delikate-blog-candy-star-til-08.html

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy!!!
Wonderful candy!!!!Thank you SOOOOO much for the chance to win!
Welcome to my blog.
Hugs from Israel.

cheryl said...

wow great candy am already a folower but will add picture of your candy to my blog have a great birthday love cheryl xxxx

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!!

Thanks for the chance to win you wonderful blog candy. I have linked your blog candy to my sidebar.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Diane
dianesotherpassion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy :)

For a nice blogcandy. I have post it in my blog. You can find it her:

http://lizzza89.blogspot.com/2009/05/cathys-blogcandy-til-8juni.html

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your birthday,
fab candy, I have posted a link from my blog and have been a follower for a while !
Kate x

GryA said...

Happy birthday! I have added a link on my blog....lovely candy!

Ida / Little said...

Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday..!! lalalal *singing* :) The best of wishes to you on your b-day! You make such lovely cards, and I'm already a follower! Off to link you up on my blog now! Hope you had a great weekend!

Hugs Ida

Angela said...

hi, happy birthday!! Hope I can win you candy, LOL! I´ve linked it on my blog´s sidebar!

Denimo said...

Wow!! Fabo candy! I don't have a blog, but am hoping I'm still legit since I'm not anonymous! :) THANKS!

Diamond Doll said...

Happy 40th Cathy, life begins now LOL.What! a little candy i make it a Great big Fab candy.I have linked you on my sidebar and am alrady a follower.Thanx for the chance.
Trish (-:

Gry-E. said...

Hope you had a lovely holiday and Happy Birthday.
I have linked you to my blog.

Robyn said...

Happy 40th! Have a great time. Thanks for the offer of great blog candy, love the stamps.
Robyn A

Mariyca said...

Lovely blogcandy!
Thanks for the chance to win it!
http://mariyca.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post_31.html

Ksenia said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!
Sweet candy! My link is http://miawoo.blogspot.com/2009/06/0806.html

Annelies said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you'll have a wonderfull day! Here's my link . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Victoria said...

#30 fantastic candy hun congratulations on your milestone birthday x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh Happy birthday. Hope you had a great holiday. I have put your candy on my sidebar.
mwah
Trace

may-chu said...

Happy 40th birthday!
woooo!
I just turned 22 myself, so I'm happy for you :)

you give away such beautiful candy! I really REALLY wish I'll win this!
I blogged it here:
http://theblogcandyblog.blogspot.com/2009/06/lovely-candy.html
thanks!
and have a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Cathy!
The candy is so sweet! I put a link on my sidebar!

Tip Top said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday and did some celebrating in style! Have linked you up in my sidebar!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh 40TH!! ekkkk! t ehehehee not far behind ya but still behind ya!! Glad you had a fab birthday! and enjoy your wekk away with hubby kids free! :0) love n hugs and have added your candy to my post, love to have a chance to win :0)

Martina said...

hej, great blog and awesome candy :) I linked u :)

xoxo inaaaaa

happy birthday :)

Martina said...

hej, great blog and awesome candy :) I linked u :)

xoxo inaaaaa

happy birthday :)

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Cathy hope you have a great birthday. have linked to my blog hugs kirsten...x

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday & hope you had a lovely holiday, would love to win your fab candy & have put a link to it on my blog.

Thanks

Jan xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, Cathy, this is such a blog candy! I especially love the Sarah Kay stamp! Happy Birthday to you and thanks for a chance to win! I added the link with a picture in my sidebar. And I'm also a follower.

Fingers crossed :)

Have a lovely evening
Vanja

Esme said...

Ooh this is a lovely candy - I'd love to be entered into the draw! I've put a link on my blog!

Hope you've had a lovely holiday!

Esme x

craftypagan said...

Hi Cathy! I hope you had a wonderful 40th birthday! Gorgeous candy-thanks for the chance to win! I've linked you on my blog and become a follower. Love Rowena

Stampin Mindy said...

Well HAppy Birthday! What a generous Give a Way! Have a wonderful day. Hope this Birthday is the best!

I'm linking you on my sidebar!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday:) Fabulous blog candy you are giving away. I've got it linked on my blog.

Unknown said...

What a sweet thing to do to celebrate! I just turned 40 in December - what a milestone... not unhappy, but it`s an eye-opener as to the things I still need to accomplish!

Gem said...

Happy birthday to you!
Hope the sun stays shinning and you have a graet day!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Wow! Wonderful candy!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday a have a super birthday - Love and hugs Ruth x

June said...

Wonderful candy and a great way to celebrate a special birthday.
I will post a link on my blog now.

Lisa said...

Hi Cathy, Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win such gorgeous goodies. I will leave a pic link on my blog.

Lisa xx

Moni said...

waw so gorgeous candy, love to win it! I linked you on my blog and became your follower! Hugs, moni

Kaz said...

Oooooh what a scrummy load of candy. Happy 40th! Have added a link on my blog.
Kaz xx

Jacilynn said...

wow, this is so awesome. Thanks for the chance. I've got my fingers crossed.

Lisa said...

wonderful candy, thanks so much for the chance to win. I added you to my candy bar, hugs

CraftyC said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Cathy, your candy is fantastic and I would love Beth to pick me. Thanks for a chance
Clairexx

Justine said...

Wow this is YUMMY, thanks for the chance to win. I also have one, if you would like to take a peek. I am off to link you in the candy bar

shortyrose said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy!!!

I linked your candy at the sidebar on my blog:
http://shortyrose.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the chance to win this great candy.

Greetings from Germany
shortyrose

Paula said...

Happy Birthday Cathy and thankyou for the chance to win your fab Blog Candy ive linked about your Candy on my Blog. Thanks again.
Paula xxxx

Pauline C said...

Happy birthday Cathy ..hope you had a fab birthday and are having a great holiday. Thanks so much for this yummy candy offer. I am just off to link to you in my blog to spread the word
hugs
pauline x

Lilacanglia said...

Hope your having a super birthday and holiday,
Thanks for the chance to win some fantabulous candy,
put a link on my blog for you,
Hugs
Angie

Mouse40 said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cathy!!!
Great blog candy! Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm your follower now and I posted a link on the sidebar of my blog

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I added your blog candy to my Candy Jar!
Thanks for the chance to win some wonderful candy!

Shelley said...

What great candy Cathy.Thankyou for your lovely cards and inspiration.
Congratulations! you´ve received an award! pick it up here:


http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

rudie2shoes said...

happy burfday, hope it's an awesome one!

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've linked you up in the CandyBar on my blog - thanks for a chance to win it!

Alice said...

Hi from taly! Happy happy happy birthday! Thanks for a chance to win this fab candy!! I just put a link to my candybar :)
Alice

BezVesla said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy! What a great candy, especially I love surprises! I`ve linked it on my blog http://helgahandmade.blogspot.com/

Maria (mumhug) said...

Hi thank you so much for offering such lovely candy. I will post a link on my blog. Happy Birthday!!!

http://mumhugcraft.blogspot.com/
Maria x

Natalie Z said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!Happy Birthday Cathy!Happy Birthday to you!
What’s a candy! I’ve linked your candy on my sidebar under the section “Blog Candy” http://fifishobby.blogspot.com
Thanks for the chance to win!
Hugs Fifi.

Nunt said...

Hello Cathy,
nice to meet you :) You have some amazing cards here, I love your color scheme choices. That said, I hope you are enjoying your vacation and happy birthday! We are having a miserable weather here in Norway at the moment - last weekend we had sun and warmth, now we have rain, wind and barely +10 degrees Celsius... I am freezing!

I'd love to enter your candy draw, so I added you to my blog candy bar and (yes, I know I didn't have to, but you have beautiful creations) joined your followers ^_^

Greetings from Trondheim,
nunt

Tink said...

I would LOVE to win this candy! Thanks for the chance! {osting on my blog!

Tink said...

Thanks for the chance to win your GREAT candy!!
Posting on my blog..

"pappi puikoissa" said...

Oh, what a wonderful candy! (And wonderful age. I'm few - 3 - years older.) I linked your candy in here. - Happy Birthday!

Chrissy said...

Hope you had a wonderful 40th Birthday! Thanks for offering some great blog candy!! Linking you to my blog right now!

Froggy said...

oh wow! yummy candy!!! I added you onto my sidebar! Thanks for a chance to win!
http://froggysfroggaritaville.blogspot.com/

hugs,
Froggy

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Cathy! Thank you for offering such wonderful goodies :-)

Link to my blog here... http://rainmacsplace.blogspot.com/2009/06/cathys-birthday-blog-candy.html

AbcHobby.it said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win your yummy candy!!

hugs from italy
elisabetta

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy congratulations on your birthday and you are so kind in sharing such great candy. I have posted a link in my sidebar over at Doing Life. Thanks for the opportunity to take part. Hugs from Desire Fourie

Lauren Hayward said...

Happy Birthday Cathy, what a wonderful prize!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Hope it was a great one!

Here's a link to my blog http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=blogs&u=172917

nessy said...

happy birthday again ~what fantastic candy you have on offer!! i have posted a link just now on my blog!!
vanessa xx

Susan said...

Life does begin at 40!
Have a great birthday and thank you for the opportunity to win such generous candy.
Keep well!
Have added a picture link to my blog ;-)
SueX

SARA said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's wonderful candy!!!
i'm italian!!!sorry for my english
happy birthday
un saluto :)
SARA PIERI

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!!! Hope you have a fantastic day. Thankyou for the chance to win this lovely lot of goodies :) I have put a link & piccy on my blog.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Happy birthday, Cathy!
Great candy! I've linked your candy on my sidebar. Thanks for a chance to win.
Hugs, Elena

Lynne in NI said...

Hope youve had a brilliant birthday Cathy! I was 40 last June and its been a great age!

Thanks for the chance of winning your goodies - I've linked you on My Blog

Lynne
x

craftygranny said...

wow , fab candy .hope you are enjoying your holiday. Wishing you lots of good wishes for your birthday . linked you on my blog http://craftygrannyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the great Candy!
Hugs, Dagmar

Jenny said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! What a gorgeous blog-candy offering! I am hoping I am the winner, because the stamps are gorgeous!! but best of wishes to all that enter.

Jenny from Maine
www.ThisEverydayLife.com

Jodi said...

Cathy ~ Have a wonderful Birthday! What a fantastic bunch of candy ~ LOVE the stamps and the Basic Grey collection is one of a few I don't yet have, and the other items are just wonderful. Thanks for the chance to win :) I've linked your giveaway on my blog as well.

Jodi

Chook said...

Wow, what a great prize. I've linked onto my sidebar. Thanks Helen

Sabine said...

Wow
what a wonderfull Candy.
Happy Birthday to you.

Greetings
Sabine

O'Shelli said...

Wow, what tasty Blog Candy ! I very much would wish it to receive.
my blog http://prokonfeti.blogspot.com/2009/06/7.html#comments

Gosia said...

Oh what wonderful candy!!!
Happy Birthday Cathy
I love stamps Sarah Kay and Rachelle Anne Miller but I haven't anyone.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Greetings from Poland

Claire Ellen Designs said...

OOoooh what yummy Candy ! Happy birthday and hope you have a great holiday, have posted your link in my blog,
Claire x

Suzy said...

What a faboulous candy. Thanks for the chance to win. I link it on my side bar.

Jenny V. said...

Happy birthday Cathy!!!!Hope you enjoy your day! Thank you for offering some yummy candy. I will post your candy on my blog.


Jennny

Emma said...

Hi Cathy

A very very Happy 40th Birthday!

Wow...what gorgeous candy...thanks for sharing your birthday with us.

Love your blog by the way, your cards are stunning.

Love n' hugs, Em x

(linked on my blog xx)

Treasa C. said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! So generous giving away goodies on your birthday.

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday
Have a perfect day
thanks for the chance
Nikki
Posted a pic on my blog :)

Michele Roos said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Cathy. Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous candy. I've added a link onto my sidebar. Hugs Michele x

Char in So Cal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cathy!!

I XOXOX birthdays... especially when they are not mine!! LOL But I must admit I am right behind you with the BIG 4-0!

I don't have a blog of my own but I do have e-mail and I have sent a link to your site to all my crafty gal pals!

Thanks for the op to win some YUMMY blog candy and CHEERS to many more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!!

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}

NGCARDS said...

This candy is absolutely gorgeous! I have put a link on my blog in the right side column! Have a gd hol! xxx

Anonymous said...

Ciao
sono Monica da Milano Italy
il tuo candy è stupendo
Moni

Gem said...

what gorgeous candy! Hope you have a fabulous holiday and a great 40th! I have linked to you on my blog here

Simone said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHY!!! I wish you all the best! I am 40 since last september, and I must say ... it´s great! :-)
Thank you for offering such a wonderful candy. I will post a link in my sidebar.
Simone

shinz @ cosycabin said...

Happy Birthday to you, Cathy! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

I've linked your candy on my sidebar and thank you for this fabulous candy!

shinz xx

frogers said...

Happy Birthday!!! Oh to be 40 again. Thanks for the chance to win.
Faye

Rita said...

happy birthday to you... and the candy to me :))))
I hope to win...thanks
http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-candy-su-ellieskeepers-creations08.html

Ali Dantre said...

Happy 40th Birthday Cathy. It was mine last year! but you know what they say :o) hope you had a great one!

Thank you for the chance to win some candy. I hope my luck is with me as I don't win a thing lol.

Still, things only go to those that need them that's my moto.
I have added a pic and link back sweetheart.
Thanks again for the chance.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CATHY....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Another Gemini bday...mine is June 3rd! What a great birthday month! I hope that you have a fantastic birthday hun! Thank so for being so kind and generous and giving away candy for your birthday! I would love to win this...it would be a grat belated birthday present! hee hee! Thanks again for the chance to win. I have linked you to my sidebar which you can see HERE.
Hugs~ Kim

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Many happy returns Cathy. I hope that you have a wonderful day and have something really special planned to celebrate. Great candy that you are giving away. I have posted a link in my sidebar. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! My name is Anita and I'm from Poland. Unfortunatley I don't have a blog... But this is my e-mail adress: nikita_anita@buziaczek.pl I would be useful if I won :) And thanks for the chance to win :)

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Cathy what a wonderful Blogcandy. Happy Birthday to you. Thanks for the chance to win, i've linked you on my sidebar.....

Hugs
Heike

Christine said...

I would love a chance at your yummy candy. I've been wanting to get one of those paper distressers. It looks like a pacman (hehe).

Luciana said...

Fantastic candy!!! Happy birthday!! Greeting from Italy.
Luciana

Pati G. said...

Hi... so cute your cards.. congrats for them.
I'm addicted to blog candies, thanks for the chance to win it...
I posted a link on my blog ok?
God bless you!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday <3 Linked your candy, thanks for the chance to win!
LZ

NormaJean said...

Happy Birthday, and thank you for the chance to win your candy I posted with a link on my blog
Hugs Normajean

Jennifer said...

I posted it on my blog! Thanks for the chance to win!

Linda said...

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday. :)
I just found you and have become one of your followers and linked your blog candy to my side bar.
Thank you for the chance to win your very delicious candies.

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, Cathy.

Sweet candy:O) I have linked you on my sidebar.

Hugs, Nancy

Denta said...

wonderful candy!!! thank you so much for the chance to win.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday !!!!greeting from Israel.

Sharon Noble said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hope your holiday has been wonderful.

I just stumbled across your wonderful blog and i of course added your candy to my side bar just forgot to leave a message daft collie side tracked me heehee .

I am so happy to be finally getting the hang of this blogging world.

Hope your well and relaxed after your holiday.

Best wishes
Sharon

mueppi said...

What a great candy, Cathy!
Happy Birthday!!!
The link is on my sidebar
http://mueppis-bastelwelt.blogspot.com/
Have a great day!
Hugs Gisela

Liza said...

Fab candy and Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win and I'm off to link now.

Liza x

Denise said...

Happy birthday and I hope you enjoyed your holiday! I have posted on my blog at http://mamascroppingcollections.blogspot.com/

Thanks for a chance!

Denise

Justine said...

Hey Cathy, I was wondering when you were going to post your winner!!! You still have lots of gals leaving comments after your deadline.

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win such awesome candy! I have added a link in the sidebar of my blog.

Smiles,

Brandi

Eulanda said...

Hopped on over from Kim's blog and found some amazing cards here!! I have linked you to my sidebar and would love to join your offer for candy. Join mine too if you like. Have a great day and hope your holidays went well! Happy Birthday!

http://eulandasilvey.blogspot.com/

Eulanda Silvey

Evelyn C said...

Hi Cathy - hope you have a wonderful Birthday and enjoyed your time away, what fabulous candy you are offering - love what you have done with your'me time today' great cards you have added,love promarkers too x

Evelyn C said...

oops forgot to say - i have posted a link on my blog to your fab candy x

Christine said...

A ver Happy 40th Birthday (my OH is 68 same day) any way great blog just found you & lovely candy off to put a piccy link in my side bar .

Hugs Christine xx

Annie said...

Cathy, glad that you have a good holiday. Thank you for offering the fab blog candy!

Happy Birthday to you...I'm way past 40 but life just keeps getting better.

cheers

Mina said...

oh wow what stunning candy Cathy cant believe I nearly missed it, I have put a link on my blog xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Cathy, fabulous Candy, I'd really love to win this, I have put a link on my blog for you :0)

wynneth
x

Katarina said...

Happy birthday!!! What a great candy - I'd love to get my hands on those stamps and the distresser :)

I wrote about it on my candypost:

kamadesign

Sharon said...

Great blog and love your work http://sharonsfamilylife.blogspot.com/

Leah l'Orange said...

Happy birthday! mine is Tuesday, so yay, Gemini! :) hope it's fantastic, and thanks for the chance at some VELLY tasty candy!

may your birthday festivities last all week/year long! :)

---Karmyn

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Happy belated birthday!! My birthday is today. :) It's a wonderful week, eh? Only 2 more yrs 'til I hit 40!

I'm adding you to my blog candy list. http://whoopsiedaisy-jane.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the chance to win such wonderful goodies!

Rubber Princess said...

Happy birthday to you! Your blog candy is fabulous. I am feeling lucky.
Thanks so much.

Debbie
porter12@msu.edu

Renee said...

Happy 40th Birthday!!! Thanks for offer such great stuff. Going to post a link from my blog now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy
Happy 40th birthday.
You have a great blog candy. Thanks for a chance to win. I don't have a blog yet!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!
Great candy.
Thanks for the chance to win.

Tanjas-Kreativstueble said...

Happy Birthday
Beautiful block and a great candy

Zarah said...

I'm entering at the last minute here...!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

Here's my link.

(I'm not sure I can enter - I'm in Sweden? If not - just erase my post! *smiles*)

Karina said...

Hi Cathy, hope you had a wonderful birthday and relaxing holidays. I linked your blog on the sidebar of my blog and hope to win this lovely candy :o)
Greetings from Switzerland, Karina

Michele said...

Happy Birthday! Hope all your wishes come true!

Here's my blog:

http://cardsbylattie.blogspot.com/

Jacquie Hart said...

lovely candy tyvm for the chance to win I posted it on my sidevar

Jacquie
http://creations4u2.blogspot.com
creations4uandme@yahoo.com

Monika Reeck said...

ooh what a yummy candy...I just see your blog and put your candy in my BLOG...hope I am lucky..finger cross...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too...
hope you have a great day.

MONIKA REECK from Germany

Amy said...

great candy!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

ericalauren13 said...

I hope you had a great birthday!! I am crossing my fingers to try and win. ;)
♥Erica

Susan said...

I hope I'm not too late for smore blog candy-----found your blog on Eulanda's fabulous site! You have allot of talent here, as well. THX<><><>

Michelle said...

oh what wonderful candy...but i fear I may be too late...and missed the chance to win.. good luck to everyone!

Suzette said...

Happy Birthday Candy, great blog candy..hope you enjoy your holiday.

Suzette x