.jpg)
Not a problem as I love my Penny Blacks and just happened to have one unused (yes I had not yet stamped!!).
Isn't it such a cute stamp? Vicky got it for me for Christmas and I hadn't inked it up as I wasn't sure when I was going to use it. However I have a freind who is a bit of a diary writer so its going to her with some bits and pieces.I watercoloured the image and matted it onto red cardstock. I matted the dp onto red cardstock too, and coloured the chipboard photo corners using a red promarker. I added blue ribbon and buttons (not a flower girl is my friend!) and threaded red ribbon through the buttons.
Its a fantastic sketch so do have a go and if you can grab an animal stamp too!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Literary Giant
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: MME Everyday Tango
Embellishments: buttons, gems, chipboard corners and ribbons from stash

10 comments:
Such a lovely card Cathy, these little mice are sooo cute!
I loved all your gorgeous Tilda cards too. I think I'm beginning to feel the urge to craft again!
Oh this is so cute, love those mice and brilliant card.
luv
Debby
Aaaaawww what a cutie. Lovely really lovely.
Love Karen x
Hi Cathy thanks so much for the comment you left me so kind of you. Love your card thoses mice are just too cute.
Such a cute image and so delicately coloured hugs Pascale
Your card is so sweet Cathy, love the image and papers
Clairex
absolutely gorgeous Cathy I love your new PB stamp and wow beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.x
Love your card Cathy, such a brilliant stamp, thanks for creating another wonderful card for the challenge!
Love Becky xx
Another stunning image, packed with so much character. You have coloured it beautifully. Just love the little one in the spine of the book. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment