I adore this Maggie - she looks so happy splashing in the puddles! I coloured her with my promarkers and followed the Papertake Sketch from the last challenge (loosely!). This is going to be for a friend's little girl's birthday so I have kept it simple and only used cardstock. I ran some of through my Swiss Dots folder. It doesn't show very clearly, but I glossed the wellies, part of the umbrella and the puddles.Wednesday, 24 June 2009
Splashing Maggie
A combined challenge for this card - I have used the colours from Passion for Promarkers (lemon and Meadow Green) and the theme from the Creative Card Crew - Whatever the weather.
I adore this Maggie - she looks so happy splashing in the puddles! I coloured her with my promarkers and followed the Papertake Sketch from the last challenge (loosely!). This is going to be for a friend's little girl's birthday so I have kept it simple and only used cardstock. I ran some of through my Swiss Dots folder. It doesn't show very clearly, but I glossed the wellies, part of the umbrella and the puddles.
I adore this Maggie - she looks so happy splashing in the puddles! I coloured her with my promarkers and followed the Papertake Sketch from the last challenge (loosely!). This is going to be for a friend's little girl's birthday so I have kept it simple and only used cardstock. I ran some of through my Swiss Dots folder. It doesn't show very clearly, but I glossed the wellies, part of the umbrella and the puddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
a lovely sweet card, fab colouring and great layout , thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck
hugs
helen x
gorgeous card, love the image you have used, a great take on the colours we give you :)
Thank you for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx
Fabulous card. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Michele x
Hi Cathy wow this is a fabulous card the image is adorable and what fantastic colours. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx
gorgeous card, Maggie is coloured beautifully and I love your layout
thanks for joining us over at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx
ahh this is sooooo cute
luv
linniex
Cute card
Wendy x
Gorjus cards Cathy. Love em both. Those kitty's are sooo cute.
Love Karen x
What a pretty card, perfect for a little girl. The image is so cute and the 'bugged' cardstock looks fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
What a beautiful card Cathy,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
What a great image and fab layout - smashing card.
Thanks for joining in with us at PFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Hiya Cathy
fantastic card! love this maggie so much, gorgeous colours thanks for joining us at CCC
Joey.x
I love Maggie, she is one of my fave stamps.
sweet card .
love tina x
Pretty card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x
Lovely card, great colouring, Thanks for playing along at PFP.
Hugs
Sarah
This is a super cute card Cathy. Love the citrus lemon and lime combo. It's a great image too. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx
Ohh this is so sweet, the image matches the colors so well :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)
Hugs Ida
Post a Comment