Saturday, 13 June 2009

SCSC challenge 36

This week's challegne set by Wendy is ...
In the Jungle

I thought I was going to struggle with this until I found this cute giraffe stamp in my stash!


I have made a baby card for the challenge. I coloured the giraffe in using my promarkers, and added white gel pen freckles. I resisted the temptation to distress/emboss the Coredinations cardstock, and added the gorgeous DCWV Nursery stack papers ... which have jungle animals on them! I added an elephant stamp and the special delivery stamp that I found in my miscellaneous stamp box (I really must look in there more often!) Satin ribbon and a bow finish it off.

Do check out the other DT blogs, and I am hoping to find time to visit your blogs this wek, but I am up to my eyes with work at the moment.

Have a great weekend,


Recipe:
Stamp(s): from stash

Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: DCWV Nursery stack
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

10 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie Cathy. Gorjus card.

Love Karen x

nessy said...

what a super cute card ~just perfect paper with that image!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

cheryl said...

oh how cute is this little fella beautiful card and great colouring too love cheryl xxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the sweet giraffe.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

a super card Cathy, so cute. Have a fab weekend.

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Cathy I love the image hugs Jill xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabby card Cathy

love the cute DP

hugs jane x

cats whiskers said...

Love the colours on this one sweetie and your colouring is just perfect, as is that little giraffe
Hugs Jacqui x

Macpurp said...

this is so cute! I love the wee stamp in the corner!

love tina x