Tuesday, 16 December 2008

PTW Monochrome

For those of you who know me well this card will surprise you as it is ... PINK!!! However I have made it as a commission for one of the mums at pre-school - Christmas has not yet addled my brain!
I used my Cuttlebug embossing folders, pink cardstock and this gorgeous butterfly that I embossed.
I really like the effect so might make a few more in this style, but maybe not in pink!



12 comments:

*Sally* said...

I do like this, the butterfly is lovely! I do need to get the dot folder for the club, I would use it all the time!

Sally x

Lorraine A said...

your card is lovely :-) I am not a 'pink' person either but sometimes it does work as this proves :-)
Merry Christmas
Lorraine

Ali Watson said...

Now i seen this card earlier and I had to go and lie down for an hour or so as it is PINK. Wooooyooo I'm converting you, tell that mum i owe her a fiver lol. Seriously this is gorgeous. Beautiful butterfly. a fabby card. Have a lovely evening.

Mrs Mayne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Ali Watson said...

I've left a wee something on me blog for ya, mwah.

~Emma~ said...

Hello gorgeous! Thanks so much babe for my beautiful Christmas card and I hope a certain young lady is now over her ordeal! Hugs Em.x

nessy said...

oh yes cathy lovely to see a pretty pink card again!! that butterfly is gorgeous!!
vanessa xx

Crafting Queen said...

Very elegant card. Lovely soft pink.

Macpurp said...

This is beautiful!
I love the butterfly xx
and such a pretty LO.

much love Tina xx

debby4000 said...

fabulous, elegant card, love that butterfly.

Ann said...

What a really pretty card Cathy - I love pink xx

Pauline C said...

The butterfly is gorgeous and the pink works so well with this delicate theme (though I love pink anyhow LOL!! ) Beautiful card
Pauline x