I used this gorgeous Sarah Kay which I haven't inked up for a while. I used my new distress inks to colour her. The dp are Basic Grey Eva, and the lace is from my stash. I used my oval and circle nesties to cut the shapes. I added 6 green gems to finish it off.


14 comments:
this is beautiful hun, you have done a fabulous job. Love the bit of bling .... perfect
-x-
Very pretty card. So nice to play with new things. I think you are right about the Oval, it's perfect. Thanks for taking up the SS challenge.
Hugs
Sandra xx
Beautiful
Wendy x
Gorgeous - love the shading effects you have got with the distress inks. Fab papers too
Pauline x
Gorgeous card again Cathy. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x
Oh scrummy and that stamp is fab. Love it.
Another gorgeous card with excellent colouring!
Another great card. Love the image and the colouring is fab
Beautiful card, love the pretty image and fab paprs.
Great card Cathy, love the image and the papers are beautiful.
Happy New Year! Debbie x
great card, have a lovely new Year
AllisonX
Stunning!! Just love it all. So well put together. Great job!
Yvonne.
I agree, this image suits an oval shape better, fab card hunni!
Thank you for taking part this week.
Happy New Year!
Jo xx
stunning love your distressed ink work
Post a Comment