Monday, 1 December 2008

Ellie says ...

thank you for all my cards and little pressies.
I love them all.





Thank you Becky for the image, and Heather for all the little bits that I have stuck on.

I am feeling a little better but my throat is still sore and it hurts to eat and drink. My Naini is coming today to look after me while Mummy is working and Mummy has promised I can use her craft room and all the glittery stuff to make some Christmas cards.

If Mummy lets me I will put them on here.

Lots of love

Ellie xx

9 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card Ellie!
Glad to hear you're on the mend...have fun with Mummy stash!
Helen x

Heather "Hev" said...

Wow Ellie - that is such a beautiful card :)

I am glad you are feeling a bit better and have lots of fun with Naini :)

Hugs from Australia :)

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Hello Ellie
I am glad that you are feeling a little better and hope that your throat stops hurting soon.
What a lovely card you have made! Well done!
Have lots of fun with Mummy's crafty things...lots of love and hugs from Ruth xx

nessy said...

amazing card ellie ~so glad you are feeling a little better ~and how nice of mummy to let you play in her crafting room!!!
big hugs, vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

glad u r feeling better ellie. looks like you are going to take after your mum and be a top crafter!

Macpurp said...

glad you are feeling better,
hope you are all better soon xx
what a beautiful card you have made
lots of love
Tina
xxx

Victoria said...

It is very beautiful Ellie and the little girl stamp is just perfect for it. I am so glad you are on the mend, the boys would love you and Beth to come and play again soon.
lots of love and hugs
Aunty Vicky xxx

Becky said...

Oh I'm so glad she got through her Op OK Cathy, looks like she's back into the swing of things already!!
Love Becky xx

Heather said...

This is a beautiful card Ellie. I'm gload you like the stuff I sent. Hope you are feeling much better now.I tried to leave a message the other day but my computer wouldn't let me. (Hope you didn't make too much glittery mess in Mummy's craft room)
I look forward to seeing your next card.
hugs Heather xxx