Friday, 5 December 2008

Friday Sketcher

This is my interpretation of this week's fab sketch.



I had a bit of a problem as I knew the image I wanted to use, but to get this gorgeous Sugar Nellie Snowman to fit, I had to melt a bit of his feet away (hopefully not too painful for him!). I cut him out using my nesties and matted him onto holgraphic carstock. I used Basic Grey papers and prima flowers. The ric rac and brads are from my stash. I have decided it needs a sentiment so I will add one before I send it.

Thank you to all of you who have visited my blog this week. With Ellie being at home I have not done much blogging or card making, when my mum was here. I promise to get round to you all next week, after her birthday and the friends that are coming for the weekend have gone!

Have a good weekend.

12 comments:

Pauline C said...

Another lovely card Cathy - one of my fave images after the ones you gifted me to the extent I have now bought it! Also love the papers. I think you have done a magnificent amount of cardmaking this week considering all you have got on .. far more than I can ever mange LOL!
Pauline x

Carole said...

Fabulous card Cathy and what a super snowman...minus his feet LOL...what a shame the dies aren't just a bit bigger lol!
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

Joey said...

Hi Cathy, this is a lovely card, and lovely colours. joey xx

nessy said...

another delightful card cathy ~hat a cute snowman!!
enjoy your weekend
vanessa xx

Unknown said...

oh it´s really cute and sooo wonderful.
hugs, bea

cats whiskers said...

This is fabulus, sorry I havn't got Ellies card off have had a mad couple of weeks am so behind with everything
Hugs Jacqui x

Jilli said...

Fab card! I love the snowman. Great papers. Jillix

Debbie said...

Hi Cathy, love your card, the snowman looks fab without his feet :) Debbie x

Macpurp said...

lovely card Cathy.
how's wee Ellie now?
need to get a move on with the rets of my Chrimbo cards.

love Tina x

Heidi said...

I love your card its so cute. That snowman is so beautiful colored

Hugs from
Heidi

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card how cute is that snowman.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the snowman.