Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Christmas is officially over ... well the making of Christmas cards!!
I have finally finished the last batch and written them, so its shop bought ones for all those people hubby has forgotten! I finished the 20 cards for Dave for work, the 27 for Ellie's preschool, the 11 for Beth's Mums and Tots, and the 80 odd we send. Can I now please put my Christmas stamps and papers away for 6 months!!!

We are well organised for Christmas - the tree is up (sort of thanks to the cat), the presents bought and wrapped (and partly unwrapped by the cat!), and Dave has got me my pressies (thank you Funky Kits and Silly Monkey Crafts). God is in his Heaven as they say up here in the North.

Had a bit of a disaster tonight on the crafting front ... you will find out tomorow all about it, so going to have a bath, light some scented candles, drink a glass of wine and chill!!
Have a good evening,
Hugs


2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Wow Cathy - that's 4 times the number I've managed to make - very impressive ... and I aint wrapped my prezzies yet either though I have at least now bought them all LOL!
I think I need to practice to get my speed up next year :-)
Pauline x
Hope your crafting disaster wasn't too bad (could it be worse than the embossing powders all over everywhere???)

Becky said...

So pleased you're all sorted Cathy, wow you have a lot of cards to make and send every year!!
Love Becky xx