Tuesday, 9 December 2008

New Year Card

I have finally got round to doing the Sketch Saturday sketch this week, and have combined it with the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge which is to make a News Years card.I have used bits and pieces from my Christmas papers, and my nesties to cut out the ovals. Tilda is watercoloured and I have added gold pen to the glass. The ribbon is from my stash and the flowers are Prima.

7 comments:

Joy said...

Tilda just gets better I must buy some more! Love this card xx

Marianne said...

lovely card Cathy

Becky said...

Such a pretty New Year card Cathy!!
Love Becky xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh so delicate and pretty! You've done a beautiful job on your card! =)
hugs
Lynda

Jo said...

this is a beautiful card, fab image and lovely to see the sketch rotated too, works just as well as the way Mariska drew it.
Thank you for joining us this week

Jo xx

craftyrachel said...

Cathy, this is a great card! I love how she is sitting in the glass. Very festive and perfect for New Year's!

Trina said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image!