I have had a few days off blogging and crafting as I have been to see my parents. It didn't stop me craft shopping mind!!
I have managed to do some crafting this afternoon while the girls have played quietly and slept 9in recovery from the grandparents!!)
This is my take on the Friday Sketcher.
I decided to used my Coredinations papers and emboss and distress them for a change. I love my new Sugar Nellie, Blossom, she is so cute and quick and easy to colour. I stamped her in Versafine Sepia to keep her quite soft. The embossing folders are Cuttlebug ones, and the ink I have distressed the papers is is by Papermania. I added Hero Arts corner swirls in Sepia, a Prima flower and oragnza ribbon. No sentiment yet, as I am not sure when I will use it.


7 comments:
Lovely card and great image
Wendy x
Oh I love what you have done with her, fab.
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the colours - they are beautiful together
hugs Bev x
Fab card and I like the colours.
Hugs Sandra
What a little sweetie, fabulous card.
Such a cute card! Love the colours you've used and the embossed papers. Cute image too!
xx Naoual
I love it! I love her designs.. I have 2 on my blog if toy want a peek
Cazx
Post a Comment