Thursday, 25 December 2008

DutchDare Card Challenge 29 - a sketch

This week's Dutchdare challenge is a sketch.I rotated the sketch and came up with this ...
I used Edwin and watercoloured him, before cutting him out. The papers are all Basic Grey, Archiac and Mellow. I added buttons, ric-rac and a Basic Grey rub-on to complete the card.
I am going to use this for my big brother's birthday card, he would like to be sophisticated like this Edwin, and he would certainly like Edwin's head of hair!!!
This is the 1st card I have made in over a week due to having caught the bug thing that is going round and being unable to get rid of it. I have been off blogging and crafting, but hopefully a rest over Christmas will revive my enthusiasm in both.
I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Cathy
Great male card - love the colours and great papers!
Hope you had a wonderful day!

Dawn
x

*Sally* said...

I love these colours. What a lovely male card.

Pauline C said...

Fab masculine card Cathy .. love the papers and the rubon. Hope you're soon feeling better
Pauline x

Macpurp said...

great male card!
I am not great at making them.

I love the colours and the take on the sketch, very nice.

Hope you feel better soon xxx