Thursday, 23 October 2008

Christmas card

I really must crack on with my Christmas cards so I have combined the CCT challenge, Stars at Night, and the Stamp Something sketch to make this Christmas card.Stamp: Sugar Nellie Santa with Lantern TAC scroll set
Papers: DCWV, which I faux stitched on to
Ribbon: from my stash
Gems: tiny Papermania adhestive stars
Text: Papermania sticker, rather than text

24 comments:

Sue said...

beautiful card, great image and i love the papers:)

sue
xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, this is such a great image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,love the christmas stamp you have used xxxDawnxx

CraftyC said...

Fantastic cathy, I do love the vinatge style papers!
Clairexx

~Emma~ said...

Cathy its gorgeous. I love all the added detail especially the faux stitches. Its lovely and festive! Hugs Em.x

Kathryn said...

Love your holiday card -- very cute Santa image ! :)

cats whiskers said...

Love the papers on this one Cathy and great colouring of that really cute Father Christmas
Hugs Jacqui x

Vikki said...

Fab card!

Popped by to let you know I have left a little something on my blog for you :)

Vikki xxx

Jeanette said...

What a fabulous card. I love the layout and your coloring is just beautiful! Hugs Jeanette

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

stunning card cathy

i love this santa - he's so cuddly

hugs jane x

Debbie said...

Beautiful Christma card, I love the cute Santa image and the colours you have chosen are beautiful. Debbie x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A wonderful card. I adore the image and you've coloured him perfectly.
Sharon

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the papers you used.

Michele Roos said...

Hi Cathy, I have tagged you, have a look at my blog for the info! Thanks Michele x

Hiya, My name is Lynne. said...

love this image, great colours.
Lynne

carolann said...

Brilliant Lo love the colours you
have used hun and the pic is awesome
well done xxxx

Rachel said...

this is such a beautiful card!

Sue Shaw said...

Gorgeous Christmas image, I've just started my Christmas cards today! Love the papers and your colouring is excellent.
Sue. x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute santa and those papers! Jillix

Bev said...

Oh Cathy it's such a sweet card, love the santa image and gorgeous colours you have used.

hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh vibrant and yummi papers and lovely colouring of your image! perfect card hunny I love it! :0)

Arline said...

Great card! Love this image-may have to invest in it! Great colours!xx

Moxie said...

Great cards...please tell Ellie I loved her little card; she's so sweet. The craft room looks fabulous...its so nice to have a dedicated and well organised space. Enjoy... Kylie

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, I love all the details you put into this.