Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Halloween Lulu

The Papertake Weekly challenge and the Spoonfull of Sugar challenge this week is Halloween. I don't normally do Halloween cards as the girls are a bit young. However this year I thought I would have a go.




I watercoloured Lulu using my Acqua Promarkers - the purple was having a contrary moment and went everywhere! The cardstock is embossed using my Spiders web and pumpkin CB folders. I cut out a moon from white mulberry paper and put Lulu over it. I added orange star gems and orange spotty ribbon. The silver wire is supposed to be a spider's thread, and as I can't make spiders I made a black cord bow.

17 comments:

Bubbles said...

Fab card, love the image, curled wire and embossing, great that you could combine the challenges to!
Joanne x

Sue said...

really lovely card, love this image:)

sue
xx

Alison said...

This is brilliant Cathy. Lulu really suits purple :) love it!

Victoria said...

i love it she looks so cheeky x

cats whiskers said...

ha Ha love tis she is so cute
Hugs Jacqui x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card cathy

i adore these lulu and aj images

hugs jane x

Jilli said...

Great card, love the image and the curled wire. Jillix

Becky said...

Oh wow, it's so cute Cathy, love it so much!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! What a darling little witch!! Love your embossed spider webs as well!! :)Kathy

bumblebee creations said...

So cute!! Love that lulu!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Cathy Love the cute image, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Mona said...

You should more often do Halloween cards, this one is cute!

flatis stempelwelt said...

Great card, love the image...
Hugs, Sonja x

carolann said...

Absolutely awesome work hun WTG xxxx

Mrs Mayne said...

This is great! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Sue Shaw said...

Oooo ace! Love the image and the wire is a great addition!
Sue. x

Anonymous said...

I just love the colours Cathy you have such a way and eye for colours! love it! Samantha :0)