Saturday, 18 October 2008

No image card

Over on the Poppicraft blog Michelle is running a challenge - you need to create a card with no stamped images, and can only used a combination of pink, white, green and black. Some gorgeous flowers are up for grabs. This has posed a really challenge for me as I haven't made a card without a stamped image on it for months, so here goes ...

I have used papers by DCWV and white cardstock that I have embossed with my Swiss Dots folder. The organza ribbon and flowers are from my stash. I used my sizzix swirl die for the green fronds.

Very different from my usual cards!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

this is fantastic - but is it a different card to before or am I loosing my mind?

carolann said...

Stunning card hun well done xxxxx

Becky said...

Oh wow! It's gorgeous Cathy! I like the idea of making a card without an image (I feel a challenge blog coming on lol!!)
I hope you win the flowers!!
Love Becky xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow I love that paper. Fab card. Kimx

Michelle said...

Loving this card - really bold and striking.
Thanks for joining in the comp,
Mich x