I used Xmouse Ornament and watercoloured it. I cut it out (and nearly chopped its tail off LOL!) and put glitter glue on the snowflake. I have used navy glitter card and snowflake paper from Anita's Christmas papers. I wrapped silver beads round the ATC and positioned the mouse to look like he is sliding down it.The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge is to use blue, white and a bit of snowflake, so I used the Saturday Sketch and my ATC to create a card (sorry it didn't scan very well, and the light is too bad for photos here today).
The papers are Dovecraft and snowflake embossed white cardstock. I added star and blue gems and white organza ribbon.Yet another Christmas card made!


41 comments:
Hi Cathy
This is gorgeous. I love the little mouse and the way you have combined the challenges.
Liza x
Fabby card Cathy. Love the mouse image. Thank you for taking part in the challenge. Wendy x
Cathy, this is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Aww such a cute ATC - cutting tails and ears off are my speciality, especially when it's such a small delicate image!!!
Great idea to use it also to make a card!
Dawn
Wow this is really cute, I love this image.
Mrs W x
Great combo for the challenges. Pascale :)
Oh Cathy your ATC is sooooo cute, love the mouse and tghe card is gorgoeus - great work hun.
Hope your well and having a great weekend.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x
beautiful card Kathy I love the beads wrapped around your image it looks fab thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Your card is great, Cathy!
I love this cute image!
Hugs Gisela
Lovely card, great combining challenges, the little mouse is so cute, well done x
fabulous ATC for the challenge and poor little mouse almost losing his tail.....love the beads and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC and congrats on combining the challenges
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
great ATC, brilliant idea to combine the challenges
Gorgeous ATC and card, love the colours and all the gems and your image is fab too, thanks for joining us at SS this week
lv Gill x
Wowzers Cathy this is so cute. I love the cute mouse image and the wrapped beads are such a brilliant idea...clever you! Debbie x
lovely card Cathy and such a cutie.Thanks for joining us at SCSC:)
sue
xx
Ah what a gorgeous little mouse. The ATC is fabulous and looks great on the card :o)
What a clever way to combine the challenges! I love the colours and the little mouse is so sweet.
Sharon
The little mouse is adorable and the whole card is just beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week for Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette
Wow Cathy what a great card and 2 challenges in 1 very clever!!! I love this cute little mouse so adorable! Hugs Linda x
really a fantastic card and how clever to use the atc!!
Absolutely gorgeous Cathy, and very resourceful using the ATC on a card.
hugs Heather xx
Great idea to let the ATC grow up to be a card!!
Ann xxx
Beautiful work! and great way to combine all 3 challenges.
Thank you for joining in with us!
Jo xx
Lovely ATC and your card is perfect for the ATC.
Adorable, you have to watch when cutting around those little tails ;) Great image! Great job on the ATC challenge, thanks for playing along ~ Jovi
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the idea with the beads and that image is very cute! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
xxx
Mariska
Oh! Cathy, this is so cute and a great idea to use the ATC on the card!!! That mouse is adorable and you coloured him so nicely! I love the colours too!
Hugs, TaraG
That's so cute! Very adorable!
Oh this is such a sweet ATC love the little mouse. Thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x
Really sweet!
Domi
Gorgeous - love your use of beads with this cute image
This is fab! He's so cute and I love the beads, it looks great on a card too! Thanks for joining in! xx
I love this Atc it is so sweet WTG hun xxxxx
Wow! What a gorgeous card and ATC Cathy! You really are on a role with your christmas cards aren't you!!
Love Becky xx
Cathy this is fab! Love that image - too cute.
hugs Bev x
Beautiful creations, I don't make ATC's for that same reason, I should really...
great idea and a fabby little mouse
great idea, lovely
AllisonX
Really wonderful. I'd never have noticed the amputated tail - honest, it looks good as it is. Great colour choice too.
Sharon
very nice card !!!
thank your for participation !!!
Oooh, so sweet! I love the stamp and the colouring and all your little gems! Everything basically!! x
Post a Comment