Sunday, 12 October 2008

Embrace thank you

I am so in love with this Ele!!! It is such a good thank you card, so great for this week's PBSC.I watercoloured the elephant using pencils and chose Basic Grey Two Scoops papers. The ribbon
is from my stash, and the flowers are by Making Memories. The sentiment is a silver peel off (still trying to get rid of them!).
I have followed a sketch from a new challenge blog, the Secret Crafter Challenge which my lovely SBS sister Claire is going to design for, and rotated it to fit the image better.

Hope you like it ... I do!

22 comments:

Helen said...

Awwww - he's adorable!
Lovely card Cathy!
Helen x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW WOW WOW! Gorgeous card - I love it! Love the colours!
Ruth x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the sentiment x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful - love the colouring and the papers.
Pauline x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Cathy - love that ellie image and the BG papers - perfect thank you card and thanks for playing along this week at PBSc
hugs
kath
xxxxx

CraftyC said...

Aww Cathy, how sweet of you to give me a mention, Your a fab sister too and I just adore your card!
Clairexx

Sue said...

Hi Cathy what a gorgeous card, i have to agree with you about this stamp too,it is too cute.Lovely papers and image is coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining us at SCSC :-)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Cathy and I love how you have rotated the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Wendy said...

This is so adorable, love the colours and the papers, love it all. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.

Wendy x

ella bella said...

aww he is so cute and i love the colours and papers. fabulous card
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great card cathy

super cute ellie

thanks for joining us on SCSC

hugs jane x

cats whiskers said...

Great Card cathy he is my favourite PB stamp at the moment, great colour scheme and fab colourimg
hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh he's so sweet, gorgeous card.

nessy said...

what a gorgeous card cathy ~he is just so cute ~ideal for a thankyou card!!
vanessa xx

Becky said...

Oh wow Cathy! I just love this stamp! It's so gorgeous!! And your card is just Lush!!!
Love Becky xx

Rleen said...

This is beautiful! I love the cute elephant and the papers.

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love it Cathy. Great papers! Pascale

Allison said...

I just love that efalump- great
AllisonX

Julie said...

What a cutie, lovely card

carolann said...

Beautiful card hun love the little elephant xxxxx

Jill said...

aww Ellie this is gorgeous I love the cute elephant thanks for joining us at SCSC Hugs Jill x

tracie said...

Hi Cathy, hope your well. Oh wow super cute card hun, and my fav BG papers too. Gorgeous as always - love it.
thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x