I liked mummy's umbrella card and she told me about the Whiff of Joy challenge blog and showed me some of your cards, so I thought I would do one.
Hope you like it.
Hugs
Ellie xx
(Age 3yrs)
Ellie has made this card all on her own from cut papers in her bag and my tray. I was really surprised when she showed me it.

27 comments:
Ellie it is gorgeous...you are so clever! (Cathy you are so brave letting her near your stash! LOL!)
Ellie I think you are going to be as good as your mummy If you keep on making cards like this .Well done sweetie karen xx
wow well done Ellie that is fantastic - you go girl, you will be giving mummy a run for her stash soon.
massive hugs from me, and snotty grotty ones from Ed and Henry so you probably don't really want them now do you?
Now I am really going to have to think on your birthday present, would you like one of the new sugar nellie or a penny black stamp?
love and hugs
Aunty Vicky xxx
Hello Ellie, this is a lovely card and I love the ribbon, Mummy had better watch out. Thank you very much for joining us this week Ellie and hope you are feeling better soon
Auntie Jacqui xxxxx
Ellie this card is beautiful, what a clever girl you are.
Well done Ellie you have made a very special card and I love it!! Mummy will have to let you play with some crafty things more often!! hope your feeling better soooooon hugs Samantha :0)
Wow, it's fabulous Ellie - your mummy had best watch her stash, you'll be after it all shortly.
hugs Bev x
Your card is great, Ellie!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela
Oh wow!! that is so Awesome! Keep up the Great work Ellie :)
oh Ellie how very sweet, your card is gorgeous sweetie, beautiful. I hope that you feel better soon sweetie, have fun using your mummy crafty things..and thank you so much for joining in with the challenge and making my day with your wonderful card,
big hugs Rachxx
Well done Ellie - I see you get your love of colouring and ribbons form your mum. Hope you're feeling beter soon sweetie
Pauline x
Oh wow Ellie, this is such a gorgeous card, mummy will have to be careful you are making cards as good as hers!! Hope you feel better soon hun. Linda x
Wow it's wonderful Ellie
Wow! Ellie you are so clever to make such a beautiful card. Well done.
Sharon
what a clever 3 year old you are ellie ~i can see you take after your mummy ~she must be very proud!!
vanessa xx
Ellie this is absolutely brilliant hun hope your feeling better hun xxxxxxx
Ellie, very well done! i see a future stamper in the works.
Ellie, I just love your card! You are a very talented little girl and I hope you are feeling better now!
Love Becky xx
Ellie this is just lovely and you are a very clever girl
wow Ellie your card is gorgeous, i love it, you are so clever
I hope you feel better soon
hugs
Tracy x
That's such a lovely card, Ellie!! You have great talent :)
What a clever girl you are Ellie I love yoru card it is very pretty. Sue :o)
Wow, Ellie this is brilliant, i love your card very much.You're such a clever girl and i wish you could come and help me with all my christmas cards i need to make ...hugs to you sweety :-)
Sue
xx
WOW I've just seen this now. Ellie your card is gorgeous. You are one talented little lady. You're obviously taking after your mummy. Well done. Michele x
Ellie you have done a gorgeous job. I am so glad you joined us for the challenge dear
Well done Ellie, get well soon!
Ellie, it's a very pretty card - well done! You obviously take after your mummy, who will need to keep an eye on her stash now ;) Hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment