Adorable i love the rich colours you have used.
Aww, it's gorgeous Cathy!! I love how the hedgie is going the wrong way!! So cute!! Loving the big bow too, adorable!!Love Becky xx
Another gorgeous card Cathy, again I love the cute hedgie image and the big frou frou bow. Debbie x
Gorgeous - I love this stamp! This makes me think I really should use flowers on my Chrimbo cards!Helen x
Your card is so beautiful-I really love itThank you for joining FS this weekHugs fromHeidi
oooh those little hedgies are so cute! Live the card, Cathy the colours are divine. :0) Tab xxx
This is just too cute and you have coloured the image beautifully. Warm regards
Super cute! Love the image.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Adorable i love the rich colours you have used.
Aww, it's gorgeous Cathy!! I love how the hedgie is going the wrong way!! So cute!! Loving the big bow too, adorable!!
Love Becky xx
Another gorgeous card Cathy, again I love the cute hedgie image and the big frou frou bow. Debbie x
Gorgeous - I love this stamp! This makes me think I really should use flowers on my Chrimbo cards!
Helen x
Your card is so beautiful-I really love it
Thank you for joining FS this week
Hugs from
Heidi
oooh those little hedgies are so cute! Live the card, Cathy the colours are divine. :0) Tab xxx
This is just too cute and you have coloured the image beautifully. Warm regards
Super cute! Love the image.
Post a Comment