Monday, 27 October 2008

Saturday Sketch 22

I loved this sketch, and will definitely use it again. Still making Christmas cards, but might have a go at something else as I get easily bored using the same colour combos, and cannot quite get to grips with pink for Christmas!!Image: Penny Black

Papers: Papermania

Embellishments: ribbon from stash, stamp from papermania vellum peel off.



11 comments:

Marcea said...

lovely card and image hun
go on be brave .... try pink - who knows you might even like it, lol
-x-

Simone said...

Oh, so lovely!!! What a nice card!
Simone

Pauline C said...

Lovely - the postmark vellum sticker is really cute with that image
Pauline x

Alison said...

Oh scrummy, this is gorgeous. Love it, this is my friend Lindas fav stamp she nearly bought it at SECC then changed her mind. When she sees this she'll kick herself.

Becky said...

Aww, what a super-cute card Cathy! I love how you've coloured the image and how the stamp matches the image!! I'm loving red and green for Christmas cards this year!!
Love Becky xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card cathy

hugs jane x

ps you are a PIF winner - please visit my blog and mail me

Sue Shaw said...

And there I was thinking that I'd converted you to pink - can see I'm gonna have to try harder! It may come as no surprise to you - but all my Christmas cards are pink this year!
Lovely card!
Sue. x

Debbie said...

Brilliant card Cathy, the PB image is really cute and I love the postage stamp & postmark embellies. Debbie x

Helen said...

Lovely - such rich colours!
Helen x

Tab said...

Such a gorgeous card, Cathy! Adore these colours. :0) Tab xxx

gailscraftyplace said...

What wonderful cards you have, I've been having a nosey round . I love your Christmas cards. Hugs. Gail xx