For my cards I have used the Free Your imagination and Time After Time sets. I confess to finding non colouring stamp sets a wee bit more off a challegne to create with - I am a steep learning curve!
For this card I used the sentiment, flock of birds and small feather from the Free Your imagination set. I created a card blank using navy blue card stock, and then stamped the sentiment across the top of it. I stamped the flock of birds and then the smaller feather.
I stamped the large feathers from the Free Your imagination set down the side of the kraft cardstock and then the flock of birds. I frantaged the birdcage using aged spice frantage and added it before stamping the sentiment from the Free Your imagination set. Finally I added 3 pearls.
This card uses both the Free Your imagination and Time After Time sets. I created masks for the watch and wings from the Time After Time set, and then created the flying watch by stamping the watch first, and masking it before stamping the wings over it. I then masked off the watch ad wings and stamped the crackled background over it all. I used the large feather from the Free Your imagination set to create the background, and then stamped the sentiment from the Time After Time set.
Before I go I have to tell you about the special offer Visible image have on over this weekend ...
Fantastic Father’s
Day stamps at AMAZING prices!
It’s less
than 6 weeks until Father’s Day,
so it’s an
ideal time to get your hands on
some NEW stamps for your cards!
To make it
even easier for you, we are knocking
A HUGE 20%
off selected stamps
for this
occasion!
And of
course, they aren’t just for Father’s Day,
but for
any Men’s projects…Birthdays…Retirement…
or just because!
You will
find all these superb stamps HERE
All the stamps I have used are on special offer this weekend - so grab a bargain while you can. And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.
Supplies:
Sentiment: Visible image Free Your Imagination, Time After Time
Colouring medium:
Papers: cardstock
Embellishments: Hobbycutz birdcage, black pearls
Tools:
Challenges:
Less is More - 1 layer and coloured card blank
Sweet Stampin - CAS
Just us girls - use a white meduim
Moving along with the times - CAS
Cute Card Thursday - something blue
Less is More - 1 layer and coloured card blank
Sweet Stampin - CAS
Just us girls - use a white meduim
Moving along with the times - CAS
Cute Card Thursday - something blue



7 comments:
Love you Lim card. Off go look at those stamps now!
Beautiful feather card for LIM-simple but so very effective :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx
Fab cards, all of them!
Susan xx
Your cards are beautiful! I love how soft the feather looks in white. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
Super C&S card, thatnk you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex
What pretty images Cathy!
Sorry I'm a bit slow getting around to commenting this week but I've been on grandchildren duty since last Thursday!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Just Beautiful Cathy! :)
Gorgeous work hun
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,
hugs
xxalisonxx
Post a Comment