Today I am showing you a new home card I made using a selection of stamps from
Visible Image Stamps.
My best friend's beautiful daughter has moved into a new home and got herself a cute little kitten, so I wanted a cat themed new home card. I used the splats from the
Free your imagination set and stamped them in distress inks, before stamping the paw prints from the
Good luck cat set in the same colours. I stamped the cat from the
good luck cat set in versafine and added the words from the
More than Words sets.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the
Visible Image's facebook page, and the
Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Brighten your day.
Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: distress inks
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:
Challenges:
12 comments:
What a brilliant idea. If I had done that it really would look like the cat walked over the card!!!!
Awesome hun! Love the colours, love the design, love the stamps! Your house must be squeaking at the seams with the amount of stamps you own Hugs Sxx
Awesome hun! Love the colours, love the design, love the stamps! Your house must be squeaking at the seams with the amount of stamps you own Hugs Sxx
hehehe this is really cute!!! very much like my little kitten ;) love the whole design
LOVE those paw prints! Great colour selection too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx
Cathy, love how the splats turn into paw prints-funky idea! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
This is a fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x
This is a really cute card!
Thanks so much Cathy.
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Absolutely brilliant Cathy.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card Cathy, love your design and the cute images :) Cathy x
Gorgeous and I love the little scene you have created with the kitty pouncing around.
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
I love the splash of colour against the mono card.
Linbyx
Post a Comment