Friday, 10 May 2013

Crafty Sentiments May Release

 
Its time for another stamp release from Crafty Sentiment Designs.  There are 10 stamps and every one of them is GORGEOUS!!!  I need them all!!  Pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational blog for all the details. 
We are having a little blog hop today and you should have arrived here from Suzie.  If you have got lost or want to join in the full hop list is at the bottom of this post.

Today I am showing you ...

Primrose the Mermaid ..

I just love her, and she was a dream to colour.  Having coloured her I stickled her tail and cut her out using my nesties.  I simply added layered ribbon and some flowers with pearls at their centres.

Supplies
Image: Crafty  Sentiments Primrose the mermaid
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:Pink Petticoat
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, flowers
Tools: 

Challenges:
ABC challenge - tic tac toe -(ribbon, pearls, glitter)
Craft your passion - floral delights
Crafting for all seasons - monochromatic
Creative Card Crew - bling
One Stop Craft - flower power
2 Sisters - bingo (pearls, image, sentiment)
ABC challenge - M for make it sparkle
Allsorts - add some sparkle

 This is Jasmin Chillin in the Sun ...
I love Jasimn in her little demin hot pants - hopefully we will get weather similar to her soon!!!  I masked her onto the summer bench and then did a cloud background. I love this design paper, not at all me but very summery!!  I stitched it and then added the ribbon, pearls, doily and flowers.

Supplies
Image: Crafty Sentiments Jasmin Chillin in the sun, Summer bench
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Bazzill Vintage Marketplace
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls, flowers, doily
Tools: 

Challenges:
 Sweet Stampin - create a scene

Here is Billy Sailor Boy.
 
How adorable is Billy in his sailor suit and lolly.  He was a joy to colour in.  Having coloured him with my pens I matted him onto these fab digi papers.  I know he's not very pirately but I love the flag paper!!  I simply added a sentiment and some buttons.

Supplies
Image: Crafty Sentiments Billy Sailor Boy
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: Copics 
Papers: Cuddly Buddly
Embellishments: buttons
Tools: 

 Challenges:
Papertake weekly - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - spots or stripes

And finally, a cute teddy to go to the beach with Teddy Jack - this is Shades!
How adorable is she?  I coloured her in using my pens and die cut some shells for her to collect.  The dp is from Nitwits and Raspberry Road and I simply I added some organza ribbon and a knot.

Supplies
Image: Crafty Sentiments Shades
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics 
Papers: Nitwits and Raspberry Road
Embellishments:ribbon, diecut shells
Tools: Marianne Creatibles shell dies

 Challenges:
 

18 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

All of your cards are fab, can't decide on my fave.

Susan xxx

rachel said...

my word Cathy you have been busy - these are just awesome cards - love them - will be your latest follower in a mo once I press the publish button xx

Caz said...

Beautiful Cards Cathy

Caz xx

Jackie W said...

Wow, Cathy! Your cards are fantastic! Love all the papers you chose! Fabulous coloring and design! :)
Jackie W

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Debbie said...

Great scene card and perfect for our challenge at sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

these are all gorgeous!! im loving the new images and your colouring is just spot on :)

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful cards - so pretty.. just love them all
Lisa x

Jenée said...

Wonderful, wonderful cards. I am so enjoying seeing those new images and how the DT have used them. Definitely seeing a lot of lovely inspiration as I "hop." Well done!

Dawn said...

I'm sure I commented here already but it seems not! I love all of your cards, especially the mermaid! Thanks for shaing with us at Craftng For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh these Ares fab and lots of inspiration and fab colouring

Melanie said...

All those cards are fabulous! Those new images are awesome!!!

Hugs,
Melanie

paper fun said...

You have been busy and they are all so lovely.

Your mermaid is gorgeous with her sparkly tail and the background on her is very nice. What a great technique.

The papers for Jasimn are very sweet.

Your pirate flag paper for Billy Sailor Boy is really fun.

You beach Teddy is just delightful.

Thanks for joining our bling challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari


Rosie Gustafson said...

I just love mermaids. Your card is cute and you did a wonderful job. Thank you for joining ABC challenges. Hope to see you again next week. Xx Rosie

Bonnie Irvine said...

Wow! Another set of beautiful cards. I love how the crisp matting plays up the layers. Your colouring is beautiful on all 4 and really brings the images to life. Thanks for joining our Floral Delights challenge at Craft Your Passion. Your art is delightful.

Lin said...

Hiya Cathy, long time no visit!

What a fabulous bunch of crafty gorgeousness! All beautifully coloured and all amazing.

Thank you for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Anonymous said...

My goodness!You have been busy creating all these beautiful cards.The cool blues suit Primrose perfectly and your colouring is super.Pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bianca said...

That´s such a lovely card. It´s perfect for our monocromatic challenge at Crafting for all Seasons! Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca