Sunday, 26 May 2013

That Craft Place challenge

  Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is punches and dies.
 I love this Bazzill dp, and wanted to go for a non image card for a change.  I cut the floral oval and then die cut the flowers and made them up. I creased the petal in to create a bit of dimension.  Having added pearls to their centres I matted some of the designer paper on to kraft, and added lace, seam binding and flat backed pearls.

Supplies: 
Image: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: 
Papers: Bazzill Wayfarer
Embellishments:seam binding, lace, flat backed pearls
Tools: Joy flower die, Spellbinders floral oval

Challenges:
 Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Stampavie and More  - ribbon or lace
Fab n Funky - ribbon or lace
Cute Card Thursday - tie it up


 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous from the beautiful colours to those fabulous flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

this is just beautiful Cathy - love your colours xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, Cathy - love the colour and the flowers.
Chris
x

Angelique said...

Beautifull card. Verry elegant.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Lizzy said...

I love the colours so subtle, a very pretty card x

heidy said...

Wow what a beauty,thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card. Love your colour choices, beautiful handmade flowers and scrumptious lace.

Thank you so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

Natali said...

Very elegant card.
Hugs,
Natali