Monday, 13 May 2013

Visible image DT post

Today I am showing you Edgar from Visible Image Stamps.

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I love Edgar and is girlfriend Clara :) (You will have to pop back later in the week for my card using Clara). Edgar is coloured in using my pens and then I used the fancy square decorative detail, (correct name is the damask stamp!!) from the Immortal Love set to do the grungy border.  I stamped it in vintage photo and then in walnut stain distress inks, before rubbing tea dye distress ink over the background.   I stamped the men's collage onto kraft cardstock using sepia ink and then distressed it.  The dp is Basic Grey and Bo Bunny and I distressed all the edges.  I added some jute webbing, a charm and some lasercut gears.

 And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge.  This month's theme is Brighten your day - we want to see bright colours.  And you could win a £10 voucher to spend on Visible Image stamps.

Supplies:
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: copics
Papers: Basic Grey Curio, Bo Bunny Marketplace
Embellishments: Hobbycutz gears, jute webbing, charm
Tools:

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - lots of layers
 

12 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

He is fab. Love him.

Squirrel x said...

Simply gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Cathy.. Visited from MIM..Loz

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, your colouring and layout are amazing and I love that grungy border.
Hugs
Clare
xx

Visible Image said...

Absolutely awesome card Cathy! Love all the detail and textured layering. Superb colours and colouring! Love it!! Helen xxx

Vicky said...

Wow...love it Cathy...and I love the gears too hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Pumpy said...

Wow he is charming, love him saw you card over at MIM and came to look, love all the detail and the colouring is wonderful, I must go and look for some of these stamps. Keep going with your lovely work. xx

Pumpy said...

I went to look and do some shopping but sorry to say, no digital, I live far away therefore the postage is too expensive. xx

Unknown said...

Such a great job! Thanks for sharing at MIM!

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is so gorgeous! Love the gears. Thanks for joing us at Cupckae. keeley

Julia said...



I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entry is #174.

I would love to have you visit my blog: Me and Myself on the Dark… and become a follower.

Hugs,

Julia


Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Cathy! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx