Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Visible Image Jake

 
 I love having a play with my pens ans I have been doing lots of experimenting with patterns on clothes - leopard print and camoflague print.  Jake from Visible Image looks really cool in camo shorts!!  I coloured him in my pens and then cut him out.  I stamped the brick wall from Visible Image onto kraft cardstock and then cut it out using my nesties.  I love this grungey, bright paper from Simple Stories, and i simply matted it onto kraft and added the webbing, diecut stars and buttons.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:Simple Stories
 Embellishments: raffia webbing, buttons, diecut stars
Tools: Spellbinders star nestibilities

Challenges:
Allsorts - any sport
Craft your passion  - child's play
Paper Playtime - buttons/brads
Cupcake craft - lots of layers
OhlalaCreations - lots of red
 

16 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Awww. No. Now I need the brick wall and that paper!!

Fab card. Is that when you were showing me how to do those shorts and I STILL haven't done them yet?!

S xx

Sandra said...

He does look cool.
Not sure I have the guts to try that tho.
Super xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

brenda said...

A super card Cathy and perfect for our theme this week.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

B x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous fun card Cathy, love the colours and details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our sporty challenge x

Visible Image said...

Superb shorts, awesome card! xx

Wendy L said...

Great card, love your design and chosen colours, thanks for joining in my challenge at Allsorts this week.

SandeeNC said...

Great boy card!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Playtime Button or Brad challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Nicolchen said...

WOW...your card is simply gorgeous...fab colours and the image is so cute :0)))

Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Anonymous said...

Such a super card.So beautifully embellished and layered up.Fabulous colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love the camo shorts...great job! The brick wall makes a fabulous backdrop for this cool dude. Wonderful paper choices, too. Thanks for joining our Child's Play challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

having a {me} day said...

What an adorable card! Love your layers. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Ciska said...

Great boy card, love the Kraft & Red combo! Thank you for playing along with us @ Ooh La La :)

Angela said...

Wow your card looks really fantastic,a very cute image,i really love the brick wall stamp,thanks for joining us at our sketch challenge at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

alethea said...

Such a cool card for a boy!! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cathy what a fantastic card this is for a cool dude teen, the image is terrific, the papers and card design look super, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
hugs
lorraine x