Sunday, 12 May 2013

Hobbycutz challenge

Its  time for  Hobbycutz challenge

The theme for this fortnight's challenge is more than 1 fold.
I frantaged the large butterfly using aged aqua frantage and then created the stepper card (I have a tutorial HERE for it).  The dp is from Prima and I matted it onto kraft cardstock.  I added the little butterflies, adding teeny pearls to their centres and the border at the base of the card.  Finally I added some mulberry flowers.

Supplies: 
Image:
Sentiment: 
Papers: Prima Nature's garden
Tools: 

Challenges: 
Craft your passion - floral delights
Flutterby Wednesday - open
Make my Monday - anything that flies
Simon Says Stamp - things with wings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your stepper card Cathy, another Gorgeous Creation from you! Thank You!
Hugs Kobie

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Gorgeous card design. The papers are beautiful and look fabulous with that pretty border and delicate butterflies. Love the flower cluster. Thanks for joining our Floral Delight challenge this week at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, fab design and the softness of the colours and your flower arrangement looks so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx