I used Basic Grey What's Up, Porcelain and Infuse matted onto kraft cardstock. The papers are distressed and stitched, before I added the lace and seam binding. I added the gorgeous Hobbycutz bird cage and a bow, before adding a arrangement of flowers. I have made this for my mum - hopefully she will like it as she doesn't really like my image cards much, or lots of fuss!!
As always, our wonderful sponsor, Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore.
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)
Supplies:
Image: Hobbycutz bird cage
Sentiment:
Colouring medium:
Papers: Basic Grey Infuse, porcelain, what's up
Embellishments: seam binding, lace, flowers
Tools:
Challenges:
Fab n Funky - lots of pink
Crafts and Me Floral Frenzy
Bearly mine - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Crafty Creations - mothersday with flowers
Paper pretties - pink and green
Bearly mine - anything goes
Forever Friends - use lots of flowers
Forever friends monthly challenge - anything goes
CRAFT - stitching
Crafty ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Happy Campers collective - used lace
Card Crafters Circle - floral cards
Fuss n Fancy - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Mail - just because
One Stop Craft - flower power
Forever Friends - use lots of flowers
Forever friends monthly challenge - anything goes
CRAFT - stitching
Crafty ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Happy Campers collective - used lace
Card Crafters Circle - floral cards
Fuss n Fancy - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Mail - just because
One Stop Craft - flower power




21 comments:
Hi Cathy .Beautiful creation very vintage and shabby chic , in my opinion .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle .
Love this Cathy, it's absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx
Beautiful card, I just love it all xx Anne
This is so beautiful Cathy, I just love the shabby chic feel and that birdcage is gorgeous.
Big hugs
Clare
xx
Oh I love everything about this! It is stunning.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week hope we see you again soon.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Beautiful card! So soft and feminine with its colors and textures! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Happy Mail" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!
Beautiful - love all the flowers
Thankyou for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Zoe x
This is beautiful Cathy. I am sure your Mum will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
Mags
x
Wow, beautiful card, Cathy. Love those gorgeous BG papers. That birdcage diecut is fabulous. Love the lace.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
Hugs,
Norma
Hi Cathy, a rabulous card, I love your choice of papers - so pretty!! Your details are simply scrumptious!!
hugs
Heather xx
Fabulous vintage card, love all the touchy feely look of the card. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Jackie SDT x
This is gorgeous Cathy! Love the shabby chic colours and papers!! That birdcage is fabulous! Hugs, Juliex
Cathy, this card is amazing! So beautiful. Thank you for entering Forever Friends fortnightly challenge!
Manderly
xxxooo
so stunning cathy.beautiful vintage design and i love your colours and pretty flowers.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D
xx coops xx
I love your card and the image thanks for sharing with CRAFT happy crafting to you
Rachel GDT for may
http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/
This is simply gorgeous! I love the papers! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!
What a lovely romantic card, love the birdcage.
Thanks for joining in at FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE,
goodluck and hope to see other cards soon,
Hugs FF DT Blankina
PS LOve your jeans blog look
Amazing card. Love it a lot!!
Hugs,
Natali
Pink and green go together beautifully, don't they? I really like your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx
Gorgeous card, Love it..
Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx
Ooh Cathy...I just accidentally stumbled upon this one...it is simply gorgeous....
Lovely....xxx
Post a Comment