Supplies:
Image: Visible image Clara
Sentiment: LOTV grunge sentiments
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: coral sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: warm grey 5-1
Clothes:
aubergine, amythesyt, spring lilac, orchid,
walnut, cocoa, caramel, tan, putty
Papers: Craftwork cards
Embellishments:
lace, ribbon, charm, Tim Holtz film strip
Tools:
Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - lavendar and lace
Joanna Sheen - girls girls girls
The Paper Shelter - charming
Incy Wincy - metal mania
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp -take a picture
Totally Papercrafts - Divas young or old
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
My Heart Pieces - go sentimental
Crafts and Me - lots of layers
Ribbon girls - use lavendar/lilac
I love Promarkers - anything goes
Stampavie and More - ribbon or lace
Fab n Funky - ribbon or lace
Cute Card Thursday - tie it up


22 comments:
She is just fabby. I *still* haven't used her :(
Susan xx
Just gorgeous and the mauve and kraft colouring work so well.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Super card and fab image,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx
love this image
thanks for joining us this week at fab'n'funky
zoe x
Such a sassy and lovely card. Your colouring is brilliant!
Thanks for entering the Bearly Mine challenge this week.
Sharon x
Ohhh I love this Cathy, fab colour choice too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx
This is a lovely Card Cathy and your colouring is fab x
Fabulous sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxx
I love your card - just so pretty and a fab image and of course a very cute charm - thank you for playing along at the paper shelter this week hugs Judith x
Adorable card! Love that image and the film strip!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
Gorgeous card Cathy, fabulous image...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky, TPC and Joanna Sheen challenge.
Wendy xx
Super fabulous card Cathy. I love the image you have used and all your fabby details.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week
Hugs
Jo x
I love the colours and design of this card. The image is very cute. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, hope you join us again next time. Hugs Sheryl xx
Very nice card. I like the colour combination. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx
A gorgeous card, such pretty details. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.
Liza x
Fantastic card! I love your image and design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Fabuuulous Cathy!! a great card and design and I love this colour combo too!!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
hugs
laney
Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen! xxx
Lovely card and so pretty. Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at our "Anything goes" Challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs, Natascha
Love your card.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges.
Liv
WOW! She sure is cute! Love this style very much. Thanks for playing along at My Heart Pieces!
Post a Comment