I love Edward from Visible Image, and wanted to create a dark and moody card for him - Twilight-ish! I stamped him directly onto my card base and coloured him using my copics. I then masked him off and created the background using distress inks, and a masked circle for the moon. Finally I stamped and ghost stamped the winter tree to create a wood.
For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Brighten your day.
Supplies:
Image: Visible Image Edward, Winter tree
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:
Embellishments:
Tools:
Challenges:
Charisma Cards - no digis allowed



13 comments:
Fab card Cathy, I think you've achieved the twilight factor, Edward looks great xxx
Wow, your coloring is fab. :) (I saw your card on MIM, and wanted to have a better look.)
I'm goth by youth and heart, and this sort of has this special effect on me :)
This is gorgeous.Just popped over from MIM.xxx
A great use of different stamps and inks to make a fab scene! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you for our next challenge! Susan x
Stunning card. Love what you did with those trees.
Susan x
Fabulous card and image Cathy. Visiting from MIM. Faye
Awesome card! I love how you did the background. I saw you on MIM and came to visit for a closer look
Awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing at MIM.
Wow I love that background. So creative. Good to have you with us at the PaperShelter this week. Join us again soon.
hugs Sheryl x
Fantastic card and image Cathy.. I saw this on MIM and came for a look..Loz
Awesome card...love the images. I will have to check them out! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce xx
Hi Cathy! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our Anything Goes Challenge with your fabulous card! LOVE the scene you've created! Have a great week :)
Fabulous card Cathy, haven't been over for a while so just had a quick look at your blog.. you've made some really beautiful cards, and this little chap is so lovely.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx
Post a Comment