Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Crafty Sentiments challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is buttons.


I coloured Primrose Summertime in using my pens and then masked her up, before stamping the tree accessory stamp over her.  I love this First Editions dp and I added some lace, ribbon and a bow.  The bow and flower had buttons added and finally I added the pearls.

Supplies: 
 Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: First Edition blank canvas
Embellishments: lace, ribbon, buttons, pearls, flower
Tools: 

Challenges:
Whoopsi - May flowers
Love to Create - something for the kids
Creative Creations - for a child
Forever Friends - for a child
Joanna Sheen - girls, girls, girls
Charisma Cardz - no digis
Bearly Mine - anything goes

 

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Really sweet hun, gorgeous colourwork, and I agree about the FE papers Hugs Sxx

rachel said...

this is just beautiful Cathy - a real summery feel to your card - gorgeous xx

mixamatoasties said...

She is just beautiful. Do I need that tree stamp?

Susan xx

The Little Stamper said...

Great card, beautiful colouring and a lovely choice of background papers too.

Thanks for joining challenge at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x

Sandra H said...

Morning, Oh your card is so lovely and what an amazing image coloured to perfection and a beautiful layout thank you for joining our challenge over at Forever Friends challenge "May For a Child" good luck and hope to see you in our new challenge at Crafty Friends which starts 1st June Dt Member Sandra H xx

Eemeli said...

Beautiful creation. Such a nice summer scene. Thanks for joining our "No digis / Stamps only" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli (DT)

Kelly Lloyd said...

This card is beautiful. What a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at FF and good luck
Hugs Kelly

Sandra Carey said...

Really Stunning Thanks for Joining us this week at L.T.C. Hugs Sandra DT x

Laura Love said...

How cute! I love this image with the tree background! Your coloring is gorgeous!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Laney said...

Cathy this is so sweet a wonderful card!,Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
hugs
laney

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x