I watercoloured the image and distressed the background in antique linen and tattered rose. i added so greeny gold ink to the edges. I have kept it quite simple, using the sketch from Friday Sketchers again, and just adding some organza and a few punched flowers - I am definitely into less is more at the mo!!
Its a gorgeous day here so I am hoping to get out in the garden this afternoon - paddling pool is up and full of water for the girls to slpash in!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Furry Embrace
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Papermania
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon and pearls from stash

9 comments:
Oh wow this is so gorgeous I adore this image I need this image xxx beautifully coloured and love the choice of papers
This card is really really beautiful, especially the way you coloured the image :)
I made a second one too - it really is a great sketch from Bea. :) Another beauty here - I'm really lovin' these soft colors.
This is soooo sweet! Love it! Fabulous! =)
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words!
Hugs, SannaS
oh cathy, that looks so pretty and so cute. your design is just amazing.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea
Gorgeous Wedding card Cathy this is such a cute image,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs Debbie x
THIS IS A STUNNING CARD XXX
A lovely card, very sweet
Just gorgeous Cathy. That image is so adorable. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment