I can't believe it is already Friday and another weekend is upon us! I got a little time this afternoon to have a go at this week's fab Friday Sketcher. I have to confess I went a bit made with the distressing!!

I used distress inks to distress the papers and the cardstock is distressed with dark brown Papermania ink. I stamped the blue scrolls on and added an adhesive gem to each.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Rope Swing, TAC scroll set
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Papermania Warm Nostalgic
Embellishments: Prima flowers, Papermania brads, ribbon from stash, swirls cut with Sizzix die cut, adheshive gems from stash
20 comments:
She looks great and nice distressing.
oh what a fabulous and so cute card .... the colours and style give the card such a wonderful vintage look.
thank you for your entry to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea
This is fab Cathy, I don't believe it I have used the same image lol. It's not finished yet though. I also realised earlier I have used the same image for one of my ATCs for Becky lol. Have a fab weekend!
I like it - love the effect of burning on the papers too x
Its a gorgeous card Cathy, and I just love this sketch!!
Clairex
wonderful card !!! love the vintage look !!
hugs tina46
The distressing looks great. I really like the layout too.
TFS
Paul
beautiful card! love the colour combo :-)
This gorgeous! I love all the distressing!
Helen x
PS - there's something for you on my blog
Cathy! I TOTAL love this card! the inks look amozing!! you are gonna have to demo this next weekend???? pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :0)
this is really beautiful!
love tina x
Wow! It's a gorgeous card Cathy!! Love the stretched LO, looks brill!! Can't believe you gave away Giggling Tilda!! I love her!!
Love Becky xx
Fabulous card, love it!
Marlene x
Wow, Cathy, this is beautiful! I absolutely love this distressed look!
Blessings, Maria
This is just beautiful, and you definitely did not go over board with the distressing, it looks great. Love how the ribbon ties everything together. Hugs from Desire
Beautiful card Cathy. I love distressing things. It's one of my favourite things. Love this card.
Love Karen xxx
Great distressed look Cathy I really like your card. Pascale :)
Beautiful card love the sweet image and the distressing
Tracy x
Gorgeous card Cathy, love the beautiful colours
hugs Bev x
Wonderful shades of blues and browns - I love this card xx
Post a Comment