For the card I used lilac cardstock and papers by Papermania (still on the use up!) I distressed all the edges with purple Papermania ink.
The band to hold the card closed is made using lilac cardstock, Anitas ribbon and wire. I added lilac adhesive stones.
The card inside is made using the same cardstock and paper pack. I used Sugar Nellie's Hug in a Mug image and coloured her using my promarkers. I cut her out and matted her onto cardstock cut with my nesties. The sentiment is PB.
So it folds/opens like this.
I can't wait to see your creations using triangles.

The band to hold the card closed is made using lilac cardstock, Anitas ribbon and wire. I added lilac adhesive stones.
The card inside is made using the same cardstock and paper pack. I used Sugar Nellie's Hug in a Mug image and coloured her using my promarkers. I cut her out and matted her onto cardstock cut with my nesties. The sentiment is PB.So it folds/opens like this.
I can't wait to see your creations using triangles.


5 comments:
Stunning card Cathy, I love this design. Donna x
Gorgeous card Cathy.
I love purple and that image is so very sweet.
funny how we both picked the same lay-out for our card.
Hugs,
xoxo Karin
I haven't tried a trifold ( don't say that too quickly ;-)) but after seeing this I think i have to have a go! Lovely card :-)
Lorraine
This is gorgeous - I love these folding cards and your papers and colours are fb.
Pauline x
This is beautiful Cathy. Love how you've incorporated the three triangles into your design. The colour combo is also gorgeous. Great DT work. Everything of the best for 2009. Hugs from Desire
Post a Comment