Wednesday, 7 January 2009

ABC challenge V is for ....

This week's ABC challenge is
V is for Violet

I loved doing this challenge as violet/purple/lilac is my favourite colour.

I used this gorgeous Sugar Nellie stamp, Mailbox, and coloured it in using Distress inks. I matted her onto cardstock used my SU scallop punch to edge the Papermania paper. I ran the coredinations paper through my script embossing folder and them attacked it with an emery board!. I added two lots of ribbon from my stash, and a couple of gorgeous Prima Hydraganea flowers to finish it off.

I look forward to visiting your blogs this week to see your violet creations.

5 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Adorable card Cathy, scrummy.

nessy said...

oh cathy what an adorable card ~love the violet colours!!
vanessa xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card - fab colours :-)
Pauline x

Becky said...

Aww, gorgeous card Cathy!! I've made my card for your challenge, just got to photo it!!
Hope you are well!
Love Becky xx

Lorraine A said...

Aah , this is very cute. i haven t entered this challenge yet, but I went to buy lavender bits today to 'do' it :-) Hopefully tomorrow ,,,
Lorraine