I coloured him in a mix of aqua promarkers and promarkers and distressed him using papermania brown ink. All the papers are Basic Grey's Archaic. I cut the curvy bands out, following the lines of the paper and matted and distressed it. The sentiment is a Basic Grey Archiac rub-on. The buttons are from American Elements and the ribbon threaded through them is from my stash. Thursday, 15 January 2009
Dutch Dare Challenge #31
This week's Dutch Dare Card Challenge is to use blue/green and brown on your card. To me this screamed male card ... so out came Hamish and his tractor. This is such a fab stamp by Sugar Nellie and a fab one to use for this challenge.
I coloured him in a mix of aqua promarkers and promarkers and distressed him using papermania brown ink. All the papers are Basic Grey's Archaic. I cut the curvy bands out, following the lines of the paper and matted and distressed it. The sentiment is a Basic Grey Archiac rub-on. The buttons are from American Elements and the ribbon threaded through them is from my stash.
I coloured him in a mix of aqua promarkers and promarkers and distressed him using papermania brown ink. All the papers are Basic Grey's Archaic. I cut the curvy bands out, following the lines of the paper and matted and distressed it. The sentiment is a Basic Grey Archiac rub-on. The buttons are from American Elements and the ribbon threaded through them is from my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Lovely creation once again and of course you've used my very favourite BG range i.e. Archaic. You've also coloured the image beautifully. Hugs from Desire
fabulous card, love the colours and the gorgeous papers, and the image is super cute
hope your having a good week
Tracy x
this is a brilliant card Cathy those papers work so well with Hamish, fabulous sentiment. Hugs Rachxx
Oh Cathy what a gorgeous card i love this cute image and those papers are fabulous, so good for a boy card. I also love your whiff of joy card beneath, beautiful colours! hugs Linda x
this is really gorgeous!
I struggle with boy cards, but the colours and layout on this is cracking!
love tina x
Oh I like it!
Great card and sooooo dirty! te ehhhee :0)
fantastic card ~just perfect for all boys!!
vanessa xx
What a gorgeous card.....i always struggle with boy/male/men card so extra well done.
FANTASTIC
-Shell x
love this Cathy! its ace! :D xx
Great cute male card - love the colours and sentiment
Pauline x
Hee hee - isn't he just so cute! Brilliant card!
Fab card - perfect for a little boy!
Helen x
Post a Comment