I have chosen Willow with Umbrella as it does rain alot in Autumn (well it is this autumn!!) and coloured her using my acqua promarkers. The dp is Basic Grey's Mellow and the the cardstock is from my stash. The ochre embossed card is by Coredinations and I have distressed the surface a little. I added ribbon, Prima flowers, brads and gems from my stash.Its quite a simple card but not very much time to craft between varnishing the woodwork in my new craft room and nursing Ellie.
Hope you like it.

24 comments:
Gorgeous card Cathy, looks like the weather we're having here today. Hugs for Ellie!
Clairex
Like it! I love it Cathy.. gorgeous image beutifully coloured and scrummy papers:)
sue
xx
oh it is beautiful, really love the papers, fantastically coloured as per usual.
Big hugs to Ellie
Vicky xxxx
Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used and the fabulous image
ooh this is so scrummy!!!beautifully coloured!!
vanessa xx
Fabulous card ,love the stamp you have used and the papers ,Dawnxx
What a fabulous card you have for us this week Cathy, love your colours and your great colouring truly an Autumn card
Thanks for joing us this week
Hugs Jacqui x
beautiful hunny I love this card! I I can here your nesties calling me!! :0)
wow i love your card....!!! this is one of the stamps my mam has just ordere... think i will be having to pinch this one off her...lol..and your daughters card is wonderful.... !!!! you better hide all the rest of your crafting bits fast.....lol
kaz_za
Exquisitte card Cathy, love the papers. The image is so beautifulyl coloured too
hugs Bev x
Another beauty!! I love this paper and that image is the cutest!! Very pretty ~ nice work:)Kathy
I LOVE it Cathy!! It's great!! It is a lovely image :) Great colours, love the layout!!
Sammi
xxx
a pretty card Cathy, love the papers that you have chosen to use. your image is coloured beautifully, thanks for finding the time to join in with the challenge in between varnishing your new craft room and nursing Ellie,(super woman springs to mind!) hugs rachxx
Great colours and this is a beautiful WOJ stamp
Pauline x
This is such a gorgeous card Hun, im loving this image. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Big hugs Linda x
This is gorgeous. I love that backing paper too.
Sharon
Great card, Cathy!!!
love the papers and colours you have used.
All the details are great too.
Love also your colouring.
Thanks for posting my candy.
Hugs, Mumur
LOVE the Mellow paper! Great card!
gorgeous card hun love the papers you have used well done xxxxx
wo very beautiful card !!! love your papiers !!!!
I really like it. You´ve used brilliant papers, great.
Iris
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us!! Love that paper!
oh wow Cathy another fabulous card hun, love those BG papers - have to look out for them, there gorgeous and perfect autumn colours. Yur coluring is stunning too hun - I love it.
Hugs :)x
Oh this is just gorgeous dear. So beautiful colored. Thanks for joining us this week
Post a Comment