Saturday, 20 July 2013

Time for a little bit of gossip ...

 I have had this cute Sugar Nellie fairy for a while, but with everything else that is going on I haven't inked her up until today.  I coloured her using my pens and then simply embossed some white cardstock and matted the image and cardstock up.  I haven't used this diamond stitch pattern embossing folder for ages - love it  I added some gingham ribbon and bow, and the cute ickle tag sentiments.  Finally pearls were added to the tags.

And don't forget ...

 tomorrow ...
Sky channel 671 / Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748

Visible Image

launching on Create & Craft TV

at 2pm! 
Visible Image stamps character stamp bats branch twilightVisible Image stamps character stamp love rose shadow gate stamp
Visible Image stamps chandelier stamp sentiment stampsVisible Image stamps ink splats stamps

Visible Image stamps teenage character stamp manga boy skull chainVisible Image stamps teenage girl character stamp skull barbed wire
 

Unique stamp designs you definitely need!

 Visible Image stamps are made with high quality photopolymer, hand poured and hand cut by Mark, deeply etched to give you perfectly stamped images every time you use them
You really don't want to miss this show!
(and yes that is my colouring :D)

Supplies: 
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: 
Embellishments: ribbon, pearls
Tools: stitched up embossing folder

Challenges:
Craft your passion - thank you
Cupcake craft - photo inspiration
Love to create - fairy/fantasy
Paper Playtime - tags
Challenges for everybody - anything goes 
Whoopsi Daisy  - use your markers
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Anything goes - Anything goes  
Incy Wincy - things with wings
Creative card crew - the great outdoors
Oldie but a goodie - in the garden 
Crafty Creations - time to sparkle
Crafters Cafe - anything goes
The Paper Shelter - CAS
The Sugar Bowl - anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - just girls
 
 

20 comments:

Larisa said...

I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

Donna said...

Super sweet card Cathy, beautiful coulouring and gorgeous design. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

Janine said...

Lovely card Cathy. Beautiful colouring and I love the texture of the embossed layer. Such a sweet little image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Cathy;

great inky card!Thanks for joining Crafty Ribbons in our CAS challenge this week and welcome back!

La Vikinga / Crafty Ribbons

Unknown said...

Beautiful image and card.Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Great outdoor challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).

~ginny said...

I really like the matting you have done for her Cathy - and your coloring is delightful!! And, of course. “Thank you” for joining us this week - good luck!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passions
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Danni said...

She is darling! What a sweet card!

Guild Master Crystal said...

This is such a sweet card. Love that embossing fold you've used!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Sheryl said...

A really pretty card, love the embossing! Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

What a great work. I really like your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Yvonne

Dewi Lestari said...

So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Oldie but a Goodie: In The Garden
Hugs
Dewi

Pami said...

This is a beautiful card Cathy, I love your colouring and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl this month, good luck! Pami x

Angela said...

Wow Cathy your card looks so wonderful,really fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at our Fairy Challenge at Stamps & Fun = Creativity
Hope to see you again,hugs and greetings
Angela DT

Jan said...

This is great thanks for joining us at CCC & WD! xx Jan

rachel said...

this is really stunning Cathy - love it to bits - thanks for joining us at whoopsi daisy this week and good luck x

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and coloring. Love all the layers and the shape.
Thanks for joining in on the Fairy/Fantasy Challenge at Love To Create this week.
Trudy, DT

Heather said...

Wow! I love everything about this card. And your coloring is beautiful. I think I'm partial to lilacs/purples. Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you again (with more of your creations).

Kelly Lloyd said...

Sweet card and image
Thanks for joining us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Anonymous said...

So sweet card. This is simply gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
Kaia, DT.