Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge

 Its time for another Crafty Sentiments challenge, and the theme this week is Christmas in july ...
We are starting to show you sneak peeks of the July Crafty Sentiments release - are you feeling Christmasy?  I hope so as we have 12 simply gorgeous, cute Christmas stamps for you.

Do pop over to the inspiration blog as there are details on how you can win an early Christmas present!
I have made Christmas door hangers for the girls - this is Beth's.  I covered a chipboard door cover in design paper and then coloured this adorable image in.  Having cut it out I added it to he hanger, and also added a journally tag, so Beth can add some wishes if she wants.  I die cut her name out of red cardstock, and added red pompom trim.

Supplies: 
Image: Crafty Sentiments Time for Presents
 Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers: Bo Bunny Rejoice, Simple Stories
Embellishments: pompom ribbon
Tools: Tim holtz Vintage Market alphabet die

Challenges:
Fab n Funky - anything but square
My Heart Pieces - use your favourite thing (copics)
Allsorts - favourite things (copics, Visible image stamps)
One Stop Craft - anything goes
Stamp with fun - celebrate

The Crazy challenge - anything but a card 
Cupcake Craft - anything but square
Whoospi Daisy - Christmas in July

 

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun that is one brilliant,door hanger and sure your girls will love it know I would perfect hugs Cherylxxxxx

Judith said...

Brilliant doorhanger- I love it - thank you for joining in at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

paper fun said...

Beautiful and such a great idea.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Mummylade said...

What a gorgeous creation Cathy! Thank you so much for entering it to our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Anonymous said...

A fabulous creation...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Andrea said...

Very nice creation - I like it so much! Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41