Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Passion for Promarkers

 Its time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and the theme this week is colours of your flag ...
I coloured Harriet from Crafty Sentiments in using my promarkers.  I matted her onto this fab navy blue and red gingham paper and simply added lace, ribbon, a bow and pearls.  Finally I popped a sentiment on it.

Supplies: 
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Papers: Pink Petticoat gingham
Embellishments: ribbon, raffia lace, pearls
Tools: 

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Red White and Blue
Great Impressions- anything goes 
Lisa B designs - Red, White and Blue
Papertake Weekly - old, new, something blue
(old digi papers, new digi image, blue colour and paper)
Digi Galore - on holiday
Simon Says Stamp - patriotic
 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Cathy! Love the colour and all the gingham! :)
Lizy xx

Donna said...

Too cute Cathy and I'm loving the gingham and your sweet image...your card is just perfect for our colour challenge of red, white and blue. Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Inspirations this week :) Donna ♥ x

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Love the gingham design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Cathy! I love this image and your coloring is great!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

Hello Cathy, what a stunning card! The image is gorgeous, you coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge & good luck.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous and adorable hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

rachel said...

great card Cathy - Harriet looks great in red, white and blue doesn't she? Hugs xx

Vicky said...

Everything about this card is fantastic, love the image and the coloring is perfect too :)

Mandy said...

Cathy your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Patriotic challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Red, White and Blue is always such a great color scheme and everything is always better with gingham! Your image is beautifully colored as well.

Thank you for playing along with the Great Impression Challenge this month.

Mary Anne - Great Impression, DT

mixamatoasties said...

It's even more lovely irl xxx

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) such a cute image and I love the gingham ,,, always a fave :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges
luv
Lols x x x

Pia S said...

I love how you colored this image, giving her a hat and skirt that looks like jeans fabric! I love the gingham patterned paper too your card has such a nice, rustic summery feel to it!