Sunday, 21 July 2013

That Craft Place challenge

 Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is girly.
 

I used this cute Kraftin' Kimmie stamp from the Birthday Lulu set and coloured her using my promarkers.  The dp is from First Edition and I simply added some pearl and lace trim and a doilly.  I punched some butterflies and added some teeny pearls.
Supplies: 
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Papers:First Edition Blank canvas
 Embellishments: diolly lace and pearl trim, pearls, punched butterflies
Tools: Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Challenges: 
Kraftin Kimmi Challenge - anything goes
 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy this is so pretty and I love the mix of design papers and the doily with the little butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chris said...

Such a pretty card, Cathy with it's cute image and lovely soft and feminine colours!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

I love her. She is so cute.

Danni said...

How pretty!! Love the soft colors and butterflies!

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hunny, she is one of my favourite Lulu stamps. Brilliant, as always! Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Katelyn said...

Your card is beautiful! The colours go so well together and those little butterfly's are so cute! I love it!