Monday, 22 July 2013

Light My Life

 A really simple CAS card from me this afternoon.  I simply printed out this fabulous lighthouse from Tiddly Inks and coloured it using my pens.  I added some glamour dust to the waves - it doesn't really show on the photo.  Having stamped the sentiment I doodled round the edges and matted it onto red cardstock.

Supplies: 
Colouring medium: Copics 
Papers: 
 Embellishments: 
Tools: 

Challenges:
 Simon Says Stamp - by the sea
CRAFT - photo inspiration
Allsorts - transport (the wee boat!)
 

9 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I love this. Very striking.

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow this is stunning love this and thanks for sharing at Craft this week

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Clean and simple, coloring perfection. :) Thank you for joining us in the "By The Sea" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog! xo

Squirrel x said...

So lovely hun, this is just fabulous xx

Wendy L said...

Lovely card, perfect for my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

Unknown said...

Love the simplicity of this and that image is gorgeous :D

catherine said...

A really great card Cathy and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sarah said...

Stunning cas card Cathy, I love it. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x