Sunday, 7 July 2013

That Craft Place challenge

 Its Sunday and that means it's time for a That Craft Place challenge and the theme this week is ibbon and lace.


Something a little different from me again - I made a lace flower by simply stitching along the edge of lace and then gathering it into a circle and fadtening it off.  I used a section of the rose ribbon trim that lisa sells, cut it off and sprayed it with fired brick distress ink to stain it.  Having stitched it onto the lace I added a brooch pin to the back and then fastened it on a piace of flet so it can be easily removed to wear.  Finally some pearls.
Supplies: 
Image: 
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium:
Papers: 
Embellishments: 
Tools: 

Challenges: 
Cupcake Craft - anything but square
Bearly Mine - anything goes

Creative Card Crew - no designer paper
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
One Stop Craft - anything goes



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a lovely card, I just love your flower, it just pops out at you. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful textures and dimension. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}