I used this fab Crafty Sentiments image, Biker Girl, and coloured her using my pens, before creating a stippled background. The dp is from Granola nad life of the party and I added this fab black jute webbing. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it out. The pearls are coloured using my pens, and added some layered flowers.
Supplies:
Image: Crafty Sentiments Biker Girl
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: burgundy, crimson, poppy, lipstick red, pale pink
Clothes: Cool grey 1-5, black,
twlight sky, midnight blue, grey green, tea green
Papers: Basic Grey granola, life of the party
Embellishments: pearls, paper flowers
Tools: Dienamics banners die


6 comments:
This is awesome! Great layout and colors...and of course your image is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
Rene :D
Fabulous card Cathy. Such a great image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers are gorgeous.
Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.
Sue
Fabulous card Cathy, great layout and image...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx
A stunning card Cathy, I love your use of Granola and your fabulous colouring of that stunning - great details!!
hugs
Heather xx
She is fab!
Susan xx
Brilliant, Cathy!! Love the image, your colouring is awesome and the colours are perfect too! Juliexx
Post a Comment