Yet another fabby sketch from Becky - although I do confess to be slightly challegned by the wonky layered papers ... how come when it needs to be wonky I can't do it, and yet normally I have no problems with wonky LOL!!

I won this adorable stamp off Lorraine's blog and couldn't resist stamping it up. I stamped it in sepia and watercoloured it, before 3d glossing the baubles. I used green organza ribbon and some layered flowers ... no sentiment yet .. still hunting the Christmas sentiments! The papers are new as well.
DO check out the other DT members blogs.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampabilities Foot loose and fancy free
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Forever Friends
Embellishments: Prima flowers, brads and ribbon from stash
8 comments:
Oh this is gorgeous Cathy :-) I love this image and you coloured it beautifully ,,, gorgeous layout and papers too :-)
Glad the stamp arrived OK :-)
Luv
Lorraine x x
Oh this is so adorable, wonderful image and fab card.
luv
Debby
oh very fab blog !! I love this stamp !!!!
thanks for your visite in my blog !!!
good luck !!!
hugs coco
Hi Cathy!! What an adorable image hun!! LOVE the layout here!! So sweet!! TFS! HUGS
Hi Cathy stunning card!!!
Really cute hunny great stamps and love the colouring :0)
Gorgeous card Cathy - adorable image and lovely FF papers
Pauline x
Beautiful card Cathy, love your new stamp and I think you did wonky just great!! Loving all the cards you've been creating, I see you've had loads of new stamps lately lol!
Thanks for creating another wonderful card!!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment