We took the girls to a miniature railway yesterday, as it was Dave's big boss's retirement do ... just a round trip of 6 hours on the train!!! The girls loved it as they got to go on 4 trains (we had to go into London and out) and they could colour and draw, unlike being trapped in the car for hours!! Here's a pic of them and a little train!! Beth loved going on the trains and Ellie spent her time catching fairies in the woods ... we now apparently have 12 living with us. I wonder how good they are at ironing, washing up ...!!!
The first is for the following challenges:
Just Magnolia - sketch
Roses on Paper - orange, brown and green, plus sketch
Stampin' for the weekend- orange, brown and leafy green (glad you're back girls!)
Stamp Something - Brown plus
Roses on Paper are doing a DT call if you are interested.
The second card is for Alison Acton (one of Whiff of Joy's artists) as sahe and her husband are expecting their first baby really soon. Katharina would like everyone to send her a card and there is candy up fro grabs.
I used the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, Buttons and Bows, Cute Card Thursday's Charms, and the Papertake Weekly sketch.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Tilda with Basket, autumn leaf; Penny Black Baby Hammock, WoJ baby sentiments
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Mellow; DCWV Nursery Stack
Embellishments: ribbon, buttons, flower, charm from stash

20 comments:
Your cards are gorgeous!! And Alison will love your baby card for her!!:)
Thank you for joining!
Hugs, Camilla.
Wow what fabulous cards Cathy,the baby card for Alison is so cute
love it
hugs Dawnxxx
Hiya Cathy, it sounds like you all had a wonderful time at the minature railway, thanks for sharing. Two beautie cards you've created here, love the Basic Grey papers, one of my favourites. Thank you so much for taking part with this weeks SFTW colour challenge, good luck xx vicki xx
Both your cards are goreous Cathy. I love the autumn papers you used on the first one. The layuts and embellshing is fab! love tasha xx
Beautiful cards, Cathy!
super cute card cathy..love the image and great use of your buttons and bows....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx
oh hun your cards are gorogues,love them great coluring and layouts too love the pictures of your little ones so cute love cheryl xx
What a delightful cards cathy, can you ask Ellie if I could have one of her fairies mine have all gone away somewhere and I miss them
Hugs Jacqui x
She's just a cutie pie!! I love your Tilda with the brown colors and the leaves!! Beautiful coloring!! HUGS
I know what you mean Cathy of the time dashing by and waiting for none of us!
I love the cards and the baby one is soooo pretty! Glad your day out went well too! :0)
ooh I love the Autumn one and I'm not usually a fan of those colours. So very pretty and the leaves are brill
Victoria
x
Two wonderful cards Cathy, love the colours on the JM one and the PB image you have used is so perfect for a baby card. Thanks so much for joining in our appeal x
Very pretty cards Cathy - lvoe the cute PB image and papers. Thanks for joining in the pBSC this week
Pauline x
Gorgeous card :)
Fab piccy from your day out - ask Ellie if her fairies can come stay with me for a while...as long as they do do the cooking, washing etc!
Carol x
Fab card, thanks for joining us again this week on CCT.
Caz
x
Cute card, love the papers you've chosen and the fabby leaves! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something. Good Luck, hugs Shelly :)
Two fabulous cards Cathy. I love those little leaves on the first one.The baby card is so cute I love that image.
Glenda
This is just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us at JM
This is beautiful. Adorable Tilda. And the way you used the DP are so great.
Thanks for joining our colorcombe challenge at SFTW and good luck.
Hugs Gunn :-D
I have no idea where the time goes :D
It looks like you had a great time out.
Both your cards are beautiful and I love the way you have coloured Tilda.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X
Post a Comment