I have had a couple of hours in my craft room this morning to create, before we go away for the weekend.
The first card is to go with a tub of biscuits the girls have made.
It covers the following challenges:
Friday sketcher - sketch
Just Magnolia - monochrome - I chose greens
A spoonful of Sugar - kiten/cooking
Magnolia down Under - distressing

Tilda is coloured using distress inks. I masked her onto the plate and then cut her out (well after the cat walked across the image with muddy feet!!). I used these gorgeous K and CO Charlotte papers and matted them onto green cardstock. I made my own flower and added ric-rac and a charm. The sentiment is supposed to be at angle.
Then I had to make the compulsory Christmas card LOL!!
It covers the following challenges:
Cucake Challenge - sketch
Whiff of Joy - red, cream and 1 other (teal)
Passion for Promarkers - animals
Papertake Weekly Challenge - spots and stripes
Simon Says Stamp - All that Sparkles

Henry is coloured using promarkers and cut out using my nesties. The papers are MME - I had to take some deep breathes before I cut into them!! The flowers are from a prima Christmas bauble and the ribbon from my stash. I just need to add the sentiment - going to do a few computer generated ones.
Have a great weekend, and don't forget to take a peek at my candy.
29 comments:
Hi Cathy, what a lovely card. The WOJ image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. Such a cute image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Gorgeous sweet card. Thanks for joining MDUC.
Kristy x
Tilda is so cute sitting up on the plate (can't even see any muddy cat paws!). Great soft colors too.
Thanks for joining the MDUC this week. Hope to see you back again.
The mouse cards is adorable too.
What a wonderful card, Kathi!!!
Hugs Gisela
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Very cute card!Very sweet the image and beautiful the colours, the flowers and the papers!:)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)
TÃmea and DT
Love your Tilda card hun, perfect colours for her too. Henry is such a cheeky little minx! You have been busy. Have a super weekend and catch up soon. Hugs, Squirrel xx
Hi Hun 2 little beauties here love them both
Hugs Jacqui x
Such sweet cards Cathy. Thanks for joining us at CCC.
Liza x
Lovely card Cathy, you've done such a great job with our sketch this week, thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x
These are both gorgeous Cathy. I love all the shades of green on your Magnolia card and you've coloured little Henry brilliantly.
bothe very lovely cards, mmm homemade biscuits - yummy
Victoria
x
gorgeous cards Cathy I love the distressed edges they look fantastic hugs Jill xx
wow fabulous flower, how clever
must get round to using my Christmas Henry's tee hee
AWW!! These are just the SWEETEST!! I love it!! I love the top card with that distressing and the second one is so sweet too!! HUGS
Gorgeous. Love the papers and your image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace
Such a sweet and soft colored card!
Thanks for joining us at the Friday sketchers blog this week!
Hugs,
Aud
Two beautiful cards. Thanks for participating in the MDU Distressing Challenge and good luck!
Alicia xx
Beautiful cards, fabulous distressing & colouring. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Distressing Challenge and hope to see you next time. Hugs Jodie from Oz
gorgeous cards
thanks for joining us at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx
This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and the colours are perfect, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, big hugs Pops x x x
Love your card. The papers and colouring are fab. Ty for joining PFP, good luck
Manda x
Two gorgeous cards, love the Henry mouse card, so sweet x
Jenny x
Fab cards Cathy, loving your new picci *waving madly at puter*
What a gorgeous card, love all the little details and your colouring is lovely.
Thanks for joining in with Passion for Promakers.
Barbara
xx
Two fabulous cards hun, Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x
beautiful cards sweetie, thank you for joining us at the wojcb.xx
Oh wow!!! Look at these 2 wonderful creations!! Precious images, gorgeous papers and perfect colouring on both of them and your distressing looks fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC, can't wait to see what you'll make next time around!!
Stephanne
Post a Comment