I do love Henry Mouse, and he is sooo cute hugging his bauble!!

I coloured him in using distress inks and then used stickles to decorate the bauble. I have kept things unfussy, no ribbon, just a few flowers. It needs a sentiment - just need to find my Christmas sentiments stamps .... hmmm any ideas where I put them last year so I would know where they were this year LOL!!!
IU have used Rach's sketch from the WOJ challenge, and the red and green theme from the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Henry Mouse and bauble
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Wassail
Embellishments: flowers and brrads from stash
7 comments:
Gorgeous card, love the flowers! sorry can't help you on the sentiment stamps LOL thanks for joining us this week at WOJ, hugs, Jane x
Very cute card! Very sweet the image and they're beautiful the papers!:)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)
TÃmea and DT
Gorgeous card Cathy ! I love this WOJ image ,,and the papers and embellies are fab ! :-) as for your missing stamps ,,, err have you looked under the bed ??? :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x
Great card and the flowers look so beautiful!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
Great card. He is sooo cute. Like how you did your flowers. Marion
Fabulous card Cathy, love the colours and papers - fantastic colouring of thesweet image too. x
a way cute Henry card Cathy, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.xx
Post a Comment